View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Another piece!

by , 07-09-2008 at 08:04 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    hey guys! back from a longer thani thought vacation, and i have some more to post! i know what you guys are thinking...FINALLY!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert sat back and watched Carmen repeatedly look out the window of the carriage. He wasn't even going to stop at the inn, he was going to go straight home. Funny how one of his horses decided to go lame before he passed it up.
    And now look where it led him. To

Updated 06-20-2009 at 10:46 PM by Beautifull

Categories
    UnNamed
  2. SUPER EXCITED!

by , 07-19-2008 at 10:48 PM (Planet of the Ape)
    The new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. So he took out a card, wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back and stuck it in the door.
    When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:1." Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in
    Categories
  3. Et in Arcadia ego

Mein Vater war ein Kaufmann. (My father was a merchant.)

With such a simple sentence starts one of the most uncommon and surprising classics, a book that Nietzsche ranked amongst the best of German literature:

Wenn man von Goethes Schriften absieht und namentlich von Goethes Unterhaltungen mit Eckermann, dem besten deutschen Buche, das es gibt: was bleibt eigentlich von der deutschen Prosa-Literatur übrig, das es verdiente, wieder und wieder gelesen zu werden? Lichtenbergs
    Categories
  4. My Boyfriend's Back

by , 07-23-2008 at 01:26 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    I can't help remembering that classic song "My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble, oohwaa oohwa..." as I anxiously await when I can see my boyfriend again. Though the story is different, there is no one going to be in trouble for spreading lies my boyfriend is still coming back. Actually he came back already last night at about 11 at night. He was in Spain for two weeks on a missions trip. AND I MISS HIM! Sadly tomorrow he is leaving to visit family in Texas so I only have ...
    Categories
  5. Canning 101: beans

I’ve been canning green beans this week, around 100 quarts, and so I thought I’d blog about how to preserve food.

Here are some basics.

There are two different types of canning, cool water bath and pressure canning.

here is a pressure canner

this is just a cool water bath canner
    Categories