View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. the boy is back

by , 07-05-2010 at 05:01 AM (day in a life)
    my son came home last night and I was so very very happy to see him. I think things will work out great here for us I don't know how good the money will be but I won't see that 'till next winter and even then it won't be clear because for a few months I will get payments from a car we sold so while I'm getting them things aren't clear on the future.... but I need to save money and try and put some in the bank so I can buy a car next year...

I am just so happy right now, but one sad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Temp: A Deal Made In Heaven

by , 07-05-2010 at 02:35 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Okay, I really was debating on whether I should post this story or not, but...I just made up my mind to post the Prologue and see what you think.

Okay, so the title of the blog is "Temp: A Deal Made in Heaven" because I'm still not sure whether or not I like that name for the story...so beware, the title of this is subject to change.

Okay, without further ado...
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Day

by , 07-05-2010 at 01:51 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It's 6:40am. First day of my new job. I couldn't sleep at all this morning. My spelling will be worst than usual, please put up with it until I'm awake. I feel sick now and i don't know why, it could be a number of things. If you get dehydrated can you feel sick? My eyes are already tired. I have superglue on my thumb (I got the sticks for my home made hand held fan, it's a nifty little thing, maybe it should've been a bit bigger though. Oh well). Since I'm pretty nervous about this whole thing ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 01:58 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Presentation"- A Work in Progress

As I'm looking forward to sending out information to various art galleries in search of finding gallery representation... and perhaps even selling my work... something I haven't don in about 5 years... I'm looking into moving away from the nudes (which are always have a more limited audience) toward clothed figures. Of course I am also intrigued with the added possibilities that clothing brings to the work.

The work is still heavily rooted in the iconography of icons and religious ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Job

by , 07-04-2010 at 04:24 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It seems I have a job. I’m pretty nervous about it. A temporary job at mu mums office came up and she asked the people in charge if I could get in on it. She got me to write and submit my CV. There’s a problem with that too. Graduation is later this month so I don’t actually have my degree yet so I can’t write that down the grade I get, I just put grade pending (what’s the point of going to uni if you can’t put it on a CV). The other problem with it is that I can’t remember what I got for my A ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized