View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Method to know truth of Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.)

by , 11-28-2017 at 03:52 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....Telling the method of knowing the truth, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says:

“If truth is to be known then if one will pray to God the Exalted in his salaats, and I am sure if human, by being pure of prejudice and stubbornness, pay attention to God the Exalted for the manifestation of truth, then one chilla (40 days of prayers) will not pass, truth will get opened at him. (ie seeking guidance in this matter by 40 days prayer to ...
  2. Some Events of Truth and Divine Protection for Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah (a.s.)

by , 12-17-2014 at 09:25 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    In the last part of nineteenth century, Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) announced by getting revelation from Allah the Exalted that he is the promised one who was to come for spiritual reforms of the world but without any use of force. The inter connected heavenly and earthly changes were already present or were unfolding which were foretold as specific signs of coming the said reformer. For example, Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) had foretold that the ...
  3. A Very Special Prayer:Thee Alone do We Worship And Thee Alone Do We Implore For Help.

by , 12-03-2014 at 10:48 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Prior to the verse “Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help.” [Holy Quran chapter 1, verse 5], Allah the Exalted has mentioned His four noble attributes in previous verses. These noble divine attributes are:

“rabbil aalameen” (Lord of all worlds, Who blesses all creatures - very general blessing ),

“al Rahman” (The Gracious, Who grants without any request, Who bless all human),

“al Raheem” (Who repeats ...
  4. Acceptance of Prayers and Signs.

by , 11-27-2014 at 07:38 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The major purpose of coming of Prophets is that people recognize God and make their lives virtuous and avoid sins. Their aim is to repair the lost relation between humanity and God. Through them, signs of God are shown. Their prayers are answered miraculously. Spirituality becomes live and Unity of God is established by them.

The Promised Reformer of this era, Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) said that he has been sent by Allah the Exalted ...
  5. Please Pray for Self and for Others. God is Recognized by Answering Prayers.

by , 08-14-2014 at 03:53 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you….When a religious community stands by Divine directive for peaceful spiritual reforms against the current evils and moral weakness, it always meet stiff resistance by people of status quo who are the pillars of existing corruption at all level. They foresee closure of their business which they run in the guise of name of God. Mayhem, killing, brutality mob-ism are some of the integral elements of their approaches. They chant name of God and Messengers and Holy Books very loud, but ...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast