View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Update rambling

by , 04-15-2010 at 07:42 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I’ve redesigned my Senbazuru, I took it apart a day or two ago, now it’s no longer a curtain, it’s more like a proper one, as I’ve seen them in pictures. It’s now 100 cranes per thread, any more than that would be too long and too heavy. I’ve spent the past 3 days watching the Slayers, 1st and 2nd seasons. The ending of the second season I was particularly satisfied with, tension reached a good height, bad guy beaten, predictable in some ways but not in others (we know she’ll have to use the super ...

Updated 04-15-2010 at 07:51 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Dark Web

There is something sinister going in the Cyber Space - The Emergence of the The Dark Web. No Search Engines dares to go there. If they stray close to it they get sucked in and get eaten.

In this Dark Web everything goes. What cannot be said is said. What cannot be done is done. What cannot be expressed is expressed. Here is the freedom without any responsibility.

Is this something we all desire - Freedom without any responsibility?

The Dark ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. erupting again!!

by , 04-15-2010 at 07:04 AM (day in a life)
    I have gotten a few pm's about this volcano eruption here on the ice so I decided to check in and say what I know about this volcano. Well to start with no man has been hurt they evacuated in plenty of time, the animals on the other hand or many stuck outside with the ashes blowing in the wind all around them. If I didn't feel this bad for the poor horses I would say 'it's all your fault' to the farmer who has them. it's illegal to have horses outside with no stable they can go into in bad weather, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Missing Book

It seems one of my books has vanished in thin air. Because I have recently acquired a handful of new books I was reorganizing my books today, and I was working on trying to group the same authors all together, because as I get newer books and such, then the books end up getting placed in different places. So I was trying to make things a bit more organized.

So I was gathering up these books I have that are from the same series so I could put them together, and one of the books that
    Categories
    Books
  5. condemning the future to death so it can match the past

by , 04-13-2010 at 03:37 PM (day in a life)
    listening to Aimee Mann is sometimes like she is tapped into my head and is stealing my thoughts. So many of her songs talk about feelings and thoughts I feel and have but am to scared to talk about or even say outloud for others to hear, so it's good to be able to hear them without feeling very guilty.

I'm so lazy when it comes to school these days it's terrible. exams start next month and I'm far from prepared for them. I'm off from work tomorrow so I'm gonna try and do as much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized