and permitted a passing conceit
    God's reflection, Man

Now if that sorry S.O.B.
    would just realize
    the light is green
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. tired

by , 06-18-2010 at 03:04 PM (day in a life)
    I am so tired now. my ex still hasn't gotten his new apartment and I am so tired of sleeping on the couch and I just want to finish this all so I can start my life again. I need to buy a bed for both me and my boy but I have no place to keep them 'till he's out but I need to buy them before he leaves because we of course need to sleep somewhere... My brother's girlfriend is helping me with the search for a new bed and I just hope I'll find something soon.

I am just really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jonah Hex--The Movie

Was the first to arrive for a midnight showing of Jonah Hex starring Josh Brolin and Megan Fox. There ended up about 16 of us or so in attendance. One young fellow and I talked about the comics and characters after the film and was an enjoyable time. We were both wondering during the film if WE were the only ones that ever read the comics.

I give it a 7 out 10 but that's loyalty to one of my top favorite series of them all. The Avengers and Batman are up there of course. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Burnt Orange

by , 06-17-2010 at 09:03 PM (the ocean always dreamed blue dreams)
    I wake
    To mornings' stillness
    And everything in its' place
    Including the usual argument
    That hangs like a sepulchre
    Made of fog,
    And the pain in your eyes
    For which there is no surcease.
    I wander through the day,
    Thinking I must do something;
    All the while knowing
    That the aegean stables
    Are yours to clean
    When you are ready.
    And then its' night
    And your unhappiness
    Is now a physical miasma ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 10:19 PM by qimissung

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How not to find a partner

I just had the strangest and most amusing e-mail and I am not sure just what the deal was. If in fact it was some sort of scam attempt to try and draw in lonely and desperate people, or if it was in fact legitimate and they were just lonely and desperate, or if they are just crazy.

But I had this e-mail from this guy, whom is a complete strange to me as far as I know. His e-mail address and name did not ring any bells and did not appear to be anyone I knew from any forums.

Updated 06-18-2010 at 03:33 AM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Random Musings