View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Khilafat: Different than dictatorship. Willfully Joined Obey Whole-Heartedly.

by , 06-12-2014 at 11:33 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Khilafat and dictatorship are very different things, according to Ahmadiyya Muslim understanding:

1- Khilafat is established according to Divine Promise after the advent of Spiritual-Leader / Imam of Era has taken place. In the case of Ahamdiyya Khilafat, it is established after the advent of Promised Reformer – the Promised Messiah and Mahdi (on whom be peace).

2- Each member at his free-will makes Pledge of allegiance (the Bai'at) that he ...
  2. Reversing Global Warming, part one

by , 06-10-2014 at 08:12 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    People are always talking about the weather, but I am proposing that we do something about it. This is the first of three (or maybe more) posts about reducing or reversing global warming.

People have been talking and writing about global warming since they stopped talking about the next ice age; that was around 1980. So far it has all be words. It climate scientists are so sure that human activity has been causing a rise in temperatures, then we should correct the damage before it ...

Updated 06-10-2014 at 09:49 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How I Became a Drinking Fountain

After getting out of the pool I sat down in the shade to do some reading when attracted to the wetness of my swimming suit a bumble bee flew up and landed on me and was presumably than sucking the water off my swimming suit to drink.

Now I do not suffer from any real fear of bees in general, most bees are not given to being aggressive and won't attack you, or sting you for no reason, but only as a defensive mechanism when they feel threatened or are aggravated. Bumble bees in particular ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. Solar cycles

by , 06-07-2014 at 03:30 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I was told that I should write on Climate Change again. I complained that I already had done so enough, but I couldn’t think of anything better to write about, so I looked into the periodicity of climate change. It is a very interesting subject, and there is more to be done with it, but there isn’t enough data for everything to be put together in a neat, compact essay, and the scientists have the same problem. There are several types of variation in solar heating of the Earth; some are effects of ...

Updated 06-07-2014 at 03:47 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1-Promised Khilafat is only Recipe for Peace. 2-Martyrdom of Generous Cardiologist.

by , 06-06-2014 at 02:28 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you......It has been 106 years on this 27 May that by the grace of Allah, the institution of Khilafat started in Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at after the passing away of Holy Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace). He had stated about his expectations about Khilafat in his booklet ‘The Will’ and the members abided by these.

Allah has granted a promise in Holy Quran:
    “Allah has promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will ...