View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Samhain

Well it is October which is one of my favorite months for a few reasons. The first being, that it means Autumn is in full swing, which means the end of summer, and the approach of winter. (Even if it does not feel like summer has ended here, and we get lame winters) but that is another story.

The next couple of reasons tie in together. The first being my all time favorite holiday, and the fact that AMC starts Monsterfest, all horror all the time for 10 days. And it also means a new
  2. The Saga of my teacher continues

Ok, apprently my teacher is just trying to mess with my head. And in the e-mail he sent last night, which I know I double checked to make sure I was reading it correctly, he had misstated what he ment to say.

I just got an e-mail from hims again today, saying that the reading is suppose to start on Saturday not have to be done by Saturday which is what he had oringally said.

So at least I have more time, but I am so confused now as to what is going on.

Updated 10-09-2008 at 03:57 PM by Dark Muse

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  3. Breaking Into My Own House And The Shattered Glass Window

by , 10-08-2008 at 01:48 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    I live in one of those old deteriorating houses from the 1930's.

If I ever get the money and assuming I'm allowed to keep the house before the state tries to take it away from me I will have to tear half the house apart just to renovate the place.

( It would be more cheaper to tear half the house apart then to replace it. )

Anyhow I locked myself out of the house this morning which to my surprise was how I started this lovely day.

4. Your Dreary Philosophy.

by , 10-08-2008 at 12:32 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    Someone once said to me that my philosophy is similar to tragedy in that my writing is dreary and one of hopelessness.

They might be correct for people write best what they themselves have expirienced in life where my own life for instance has largely been one of hopelessness and tragedy.

I suppose largely what I do write is consistent with tragedy and I personally believe I'm dam effective at it.

What upsets me about the person's comments towards my ...

Updated 10-08-2008 at 12:36 PM by Mr Hyde

5. Mantra

I'm not sure what it's called or what it means, but this is really cool, so I wanted to share it.

Here's another. I like this one as much or more, but it's shorter and seems to end too soon.

Updated 10-08-2008 at 12:24 PM by NikolaiI