Blog Comments

Oh don't ever feel awkward Same. You've been here longer than almost everyone. Wonderful pictures. Especially the crocuses.

That's right, you were in the hospital, how are you feeling now?

Hope school is going well. You enjoy reading science papers? I get reports all the time and really I can only stand to read them if they pertain to what I'm currently working on.

Good luck with the rest of your semester.
    Hunh, that happens to me a lot, too. I always think I'll like the book discussion threads, but then I can't think of anything noteworthy to say, or I do post something and no one responds.

Your pictures are stunning. You are an excellent photographer, and I am so jealous. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy spring.
    Wow, that is one big fish... It's bigger than me. Wait a minute... Every thing is bigger than me.
    Which aquarium is that? I want a mola pillow
    LOL they did at the aquarium gift shop
    Yeah it is huge.
    DM- Cool, I really want to see a live one . They have pillows of them? FUN
    Yay! I love the Sunfish. I saw one in an aquarium once out here and I bought a pillow of one in the gift shop
    Yep. That's a big fish.
    It really is
    Hooooly crap that thing is cool!
    Glad that everyone likes the photos and yeah, fall is awesome
    Wow Samercury, I think I am drooling. Those are amazing photos. (Oh and wisdom teeth do suck!)
    Nice pictures Same. It's a lovely time of year in the Northeast in the fall.
    Wow! Amazing photos. I love autumn too.
    Feel better kiddo.
    It's kind of hard to forget about high school when you meet random people who went there almost every single day (not that it's a bad thing, but still) from freshman year 'til now

I had a fever yesterday and the day before but that's probably because I was stressing out about exams. Why would I have a thermometer with me- I used to have one but someone 'borrowed' it and never gave it back. And I'm home for the weekend and my mom already went over the 'oh, you're okay' part so I don't have the flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by samercury
    Virg-I do enjoy it (most of the time). That's what people said about high school too- but I don't want to look back on it fondly years from now, I want to look at it fondly now D:
    Anyone that goes to college forgets high school altogether in short time.

Do you have fever? If you don't it's probably just a cold. Actually I bet you don't even have a thermometer in your dorm.
    Virg-I do enjoy it (most of the time). That's what people said about high school too- but I don't want to look back on it fondly years from now, I want to look at it fondly now D:

Baki- yeah it's like "week 1: oh this isn't so bad; week 4: where did all this stuff come from?"

And I really hope it's not swine flu (or any flu for that matter) a couple of my friends already had the swine flu though so
    Yes the same thing happens to me, I take basic classes and out of nowhere I end up doing three thousand other things.

? Maybe it's SWINE FLU!!! :LOL:
    I used to be that way with literature classes. You sound incredibly busy. College life can get really intense. On top of it all, I am glad you are enjoying it. You will look back fondly at it many years from now. Hope you don't get that swine flu.

Thanks for the update Same.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast