Blog Comments

Keep hanging in there. Love, Meg
    Well Pen, I haven't been on Lit Net for long, but I can truly say that you are correct. I have read some of the replies to your first blog re: your suicide attempt. This site and the people on it are a warm and wonderful group. I hope you find your friends close at hand. (Even us Aussies) We may be umpteen miles away, but wish we could be there to give you a big hug. Take care and keep safe.
    Insightful thoughts, and I think that the word friend is tossed around too lightly in this day and age. It is something myself and one of my own friend's often discuss. The true meaning of the word friend. I myself am rather stingy with my application of the word.
    Oh Uncle Pen, my heart goes out to you.
    When you feel down, remember everyone who loves you and thinks of you. We will be here.. I will be here. I can assure you that. May God give you strength and happiness.

Much love,
    Your Warrior Maiden.
    Oh Pen, do feel well soon. I'm hanging in here, and intend to try to keep a positive outlook on life. That is the most important thing for you right now, and I'm glad to see you are obviously on the right track. =(
    Dale, I am so sorry for all you pain and anquish. I am relieved to know that fate intervened to save you, sending you that officer you knew so well. It proves you are meant to be here with us all; we all care a great deal about you. I have high hopes that your new doctor will provide a breakthrough and turning point for you. I will say a prayer. I'm grateful that you are still with us. My sister is in a bad place right now, too. She has been in the hospital awhile; slowly doing better; so I do understand. She now has a better doctor, also. We must all hope for the best. Never give up; do what the doctors recommend and keep taking your medications. Life is so precious. *A big hug* ~ Janine
    Dale, wow, sorry to read you're going through so much pain right now..sending you lots of positive vibes to get you through this difficult time. Take care!
    You are all wonderful, and I've left you comments on your blogs...

(((HUGS)))
    Love 'ya, man! I'll be sure to write to 'ya!
    Hi Pen,

Don't know you at all so really can't comment. But just want you to know one thing. Many people have been and will probably go where you have been and are right now. (myself included) And like yourself these people have got through and passed there issues the hard way. This will pass and I hope you have all the support you need. But I would still like to send you a big hug from Australia. Warm and kind thoughts to you.
    Mary
    I'm sending a big hug your way Dale. I might send you a card to say hello.
    (((((pen)))))
    O.K. dear Pendragon, I'm glad the dark clouds cleared and you found the strength to put down your gun. I wondered about your state of mind; your poetry lately has been especially dark. I'm glad your alive, I'm glad you're glad you're alive, and I know your whole family is weak-kneed with relief that YOU ARE ALIVE. May God be praised for this small mercy.

I'm glad you feel you have a better doctor. It is absolutely imperative that you have a good one. Because you have a long walk in front of you and we want to get you to a grand old age.

Be well, and know that you are loved.

Qimissung
    Oh Pen, my heart just dropped into my stomach. You poor soul. Thank God you didn't do it. I don't know what else to say but that my heart and my prayers go out to you. May God bring you peace. Let's hope this new doctor helps. I will write to you.
    I don't know what to say except I am glad you didn't go thru with it.
    Glad to hear you're hanging in there. I hope you get a good hold on things before cool weather comes in, Iknow things get harder then. You'll be hearing from me, Dale.
    I'm glad you didn't do it. If you meet your friend again, say thanks for being there for you from me. I'd love to say more right now and speak wise words of comfort but I'm afraid I can't think of anything to say now, except: don't ever think of trying that again, okay?
    Stick around Dale; I could use a pen pal.
    I'm sorry to hear about your suffering, Pen. It must be a terrible place to be, to think that death is the only choice. I hope your new doctors can help you, and that you feel better soon. Take care, fifth (((HUGS))).
    Well,I'm sure that there are many people who are glad that you did not kill yourself.you may not know me,but I am a 13 year old child,and I have saved others and been saved from suicide.it really does feel odd.no one saved me,but just before I made the fatal cut(I do not own a gun)I realized all the people that this would hurt and that it really wasn't worth everyones pain.I also saved 2 of my friends from doing it.I have no idea why they were doing it.it seems that the latest thing over here for teens is to try to kill yourself and it really makes no sense to me.what do you think?
    I have no idea... Looked funny to me also.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast