Blog Comments

I am sorry for your troubles. I will think of you also. I hope you'll feel better.
    Pendragon, I would glad shoulder your burden to alleviate you, if there were some way possible. Instead, I shall bundle up all of my good karma, and release it to the wind. When you feel that light, cool, unexplained breeze know that its from me, and maybe some relief shall come your way (if only for a short while). Another sign is when you have lights that flicker unexplainedly, that is my family aura which is wound up in my good karma Caution, this karma is interwoven with my slow traffic karma...careful with the road rage.

Peace to you,
    B
    Pen, I can't imagine how hard and how frustrating it must be for you at times, and you've shown so much strength and resilience in spite of your illness that you're a fantastic example to us all. I know there must be days, like today, when it just feels like too much, but remember, you are cared for, and you are strong (even if it doesn't feel like it), and you are here. Tomorrow is a new day, and you should trust that the Cougar will guide you on the right path. It may not be the easy path, but those things that are worth having are never easy. Trust and believe in yourself. I will be thinking of you, as will many others here. Peace be with you, always.
    I'm sorry that things are not going better Pen. Just know that you are in my thoughts and take care. Meg
    You are in my thoughts too Pen. I hope you feel better. Perhaps painting might be an interesting new hobby for you.
    Medical systems are the same no matter where you are. The rich are always taken care of quicker and better. I had to make a public apointmant to see a doc about getting a possible cyst removed from my lower jaw. The letter was sent off in june. My appointment is for july 2008. If i had money and private healthcare i'd have seen the guy by august just gone. I'm really sorry to here you are having a bad time Pen. It think its aweful how Docs are neglecting you. Your just as important as everyone else. You are made of strong stuff Pen. Dont let these problems get to you. We have an oldish saying type thingy here in Ireland. Dont stress out or worry when you are ill. It will only make you feel worse. Do you paint Pen? It could be another way other than poetry to express your emotions. It can also be very relaxing and therapudic. You are in my thoughts as always!
    Hope everything turns out okay for you Pen.
    I hope that you continue to feel better Pen. I'm still getting to your stories, but I'll read soon. Take care of yourself, and I hope things will get easier soon. ~Meg~
    Hope it gets better for you. My new doctor actually takes too much interest as I prefer to be hands off with doctors. But we both know that you're in good hands with the Great Physician.
    Pen, I can relate to you on that. I would make comments to my doctor and he would laugh like I was joking. Its amazing the lack of intuition some doctors can have.

I'm hoping you find some relief.
    B
    I can't believe insurance won't pay for that. What a bunch of thieves. Well, at least you are getting better Pen. May it continue. God bless.
    Ack, Pen, I'm sorry. What an awful mess for you to be in.
    Doctors stink!!!

Well, actually thay don't, but sometimes they just . . . . .
    Ahh, thanks for the update my friend, and a great big Welcome to the blog-o-matic-super-fantastic-digital-plastic-o-sphere-a-rama-lama-ding-dong-a-diggery-doo to You.
    Dear Pen, Great to see you back. Are you one hundred percent yet or is there some convalescing going on? You were missed, so please, stay well. quasi
    Brilliant Pen, love it!
    how cute!
    This poem proves to be an inspiring one! It gives me a sense that anything is possible if I remain focused and true to myself. Just one rule . . . and the world is our own origami figurine!
    That was fantastic, Pen!
    Yes, please let us know how you are doing, Pen. You are definitely in my thoughts as well. I admire the volumes of creativity you produce despite feeling unwell some of the time. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Take care, Dale. Kizzo