Blog Comments

good to know you are starting to feel better. I hope you get to go on vacation and just relax. Hang in there!!
    I've been so worried! I'm glad you're feeling better, and a word of advice-- bite them if they try to give you an unneccesary pill! *rawr* fear you! ^^
    "perhaps that time with my family will settle me down some."...well, I certainly hope so, so that you can settle back in with us. You are missed.
    Glad to hear you are doing better Dale. I hope things continue to look up for you and that you may take the vacation with your family. Take Care, Meg
    Glad to hear you're getting better Pen.
    I'm so glad to hear the good news!!
    Oh goodness...Pen. I know it can be hard, but remember that all things work for good for those that love Him.

You are surely in my prayers.
    I'm very sorry to hear that you were so sick. But your cheerfulness is a good sign. It may help you recover quickly. All the best wishes - Barbara
    oh god Pen! I hadnt realised you have been so ill lately! I really and truely hope you get better soon. sending you a big hug full of love and good health.
    La Gra Niamh
    Thinking of you, mr. penpen. Hate to hear you've been 'dragon' around.
    Oh, Pen. I'm so sorry to hear that. How are you still so cheerful?
    Anyway, you are definitely in my prayers and my heart.
    Now get some rest and stop telling us about yourself-- you should be resting!
    ^^
    Oh Pen, I am so sorry to read of your difficult times with your health. I really hope that you are doing much better by the time you read my note here. I will be thinkin' of ya everytime a goose flies over me (which they are coming in by the dozens after a long and difficult winter) -- so does that tell you where I am at? Please take care, hugs & warm wishes from your friend K♥z
    Dear all: Thank you so much. I have no support team here except my wife and kids and they work, so I am alone most of the time and with the Bi-Poloar as well, I have quite a rough time. If I can keep Panic away, I am fine, and will recover.

Yeah, B12 deficeint as well, Antiq, few other things off, but panic caused the most of them. Yoga is helping. Prayer changes things. And I am doing just that, Mtspur, old friend.

I don't think my last poem sounds like a defeated person, any who have read it. I'll hang in. God bless you all. Oh, and Mother H. We laughed ourselves crazy over the e-mail! That guy is nuts!

Love you all!

Dale
    Oh my goodness Pen! I had been thinking about you recently and worried about how you were. I can see my worry was justified. Kidney function is a serious thing. I hope you're getting plenty of rest and that you're able to make a good recovery. It sounds like you've been very strong and brave through this. Keep up that fighting spirit! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
    I wondered where you were lately. I am so sorry to hear this. But I am glad to hear that you will fully recover from this. That is very good to hear! My thoughts are definitely with you right now!
    Best of luck, Pen- keeping you in my thoughts.
    Dale, take care of yourself and encourage yourself in the Lord as David did at Ziklag.
    Hoping you feel better real soon. Pls make sure you take care of yourself.
    I had no idea Pen. I did notice, or thought I noticed, you weren't on for a few days. Thank God you are recovering. You are in my prayers, my dear friend.
    Sometimes it's one thing or another and this time it sounds like one thing and another. I'm sorry to hear that you are so poorly, but glad to hear that your so cheerful. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast