View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Eve...

Ah, Christmas Eve is finally upon us. Just two short years ago I would be anxious as a freshman on his first day of school. But now, sadly, that is gone, and all I look forward to is this much needed releif from the oppressvie heat...

Even last year I would be distrought right now too...We leave at noon on Christmas day for Dallas, home of my Mom's parents. Instead of being angry beyond reason that my Christmas is cut short, I'm excited about seeing my cousin Paul, my aunt and uncle, ...
    Categories
  2. ByeBye Chili Peppers

An excerpt from my weekly email to my sisters abroad (Africa and Arkansas) that i thought the world should see

Hm...what else happened? Ah yes, the Plucking of Chili Peppers =P. As you may or may not know we inheireted a pre-lit christmas tree from the Grandparents. Much to mother's horror, they were Chili Pepper Lights. For lack of attic space, we kept it in the garage, and everyday she would drive in from work and see the tree, and dread having to put it up. After weeks of procrastinating, ...
    Categories