View RSS Feed

Imported Poems

description

1. Exposé

With a new phase in my life about to begin, I figure that I can bear to part with my air of mystery.

Does anyone want to know who I really am?
    Categories
  2. ...and again...

Popped out again for a week or two - just got back from a leadership/adventure trip. I won't say where, but the mountains and lakes up there are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Mountain biking, whitewater rafting, and all manner of fun with interesting people.

My girlfriend's got a costume-optional party coming up in a few days. I might just have a couple of pictures posted - only time will tell...
    Categories
  3. I'm Back. Again.

A few notes, offered rapid fire:

- I'm back, though I don't know for how long. Let's see if anyone notices.

- Plot of the movie I mentioned before: sequel to a ghost movie we did the previous year. Last year, a group of teenagers were mysteriously killed off and vanished in the middle of the night in a library. The subsequent year, they're bored out of their minds (can't eat, can't sleep, can't leave the library, need new people to talk to) and so begin to kill ...
    Categories
  4. Vigilante's Return

Hi, everybody, sorry I've been off for a while (though I dunno if anyone noticed). Been keeping busy - made a short film (pulled an all-nighter to get it done), school's coming along well, going to college next year, still with my fantastic goddess of a girlfriend...erm...anything else you wanna know?
    Categories
  5. Gaaaahhh!!! :mad:

Infuriated with myself. Had a piano competition on Sunday. Froze on stage. Ten. Seconds. Dead. Silence. Two measures from the end of the song!

Why did I let my nerves get the best of me?? WHY??
    Categories
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast