Blog Comments

It's all right. It happens to the best of us.

Though... oh, gee... I often wonder what happened to our RPG forum. I even lost the link. =\

Anyhow... you seem to haven't been active in a while. I'm guessing that you may not reply to this any time soon, but... eh... that's all right.
    All of that is great Robin. I remember visiting Walden Pond many years ago. There was a company just out side there that did a fair amount of manufacturing for us and they kidded around that they dumped all their waste products into the pond. Of course they were joking. But the locals actually hated any company being in the area. They took Wladen Pond as some sacred place that purity was required, you know typical environmental whackos. Ultimately they forced that company to move out, I think they went down to North Carolina. And took a fair amount of jobs too. Serves the locals right.

Anyway glad you're working and will be enjoying the summer. Perhaps I'll see a short story from you.
    Oh I replied to your other blog that seemed to have the very same words.
    Yeah, it is good to see you back, Rob!
    Glad to see you back.
    Ah finally. I can post here. Well, that's great you're doing well Robin. Nice that you're still with the same girl, especially given the hurdles of space. Perhaps this is a keeper. College is supposed to be tough. What are you majoring in? The old crowd is fine as far as i can tell. Unfortunately Pen does not spend as much time on lit net as he used to. I worry about his health. He had a very severe period about six months ago I think it was. He was doing better but I still don't think he's a 100%
    Oddly enough I was thinking about you the other day -along with others that have not been around of late. Glad things seem to be working well for you. Nice homage to The Spirit by the way--wish the movie had been more faithful to Eisner. Still a Green Arrow fan?? I've been collecting his latest series due to Black Canary being a co-star since I also collect Birds of Prey (or did until the collapse of the Bat titles.)
    Updated 03-23-2009 at 03:12 PM by mtpspur
    Doo doo dee doo.
    Robin, your reception will always be a warm one. Of course school takes a toll on your time, we can all relate to that. Come and go as you like, you have your priorities right!
    Are you back, or just teasing us Robin?
    nice to see you again.
    Pleased to meet you Robin...I haven't been around a few months ago so I wouldn't know...
    Hey, yeah, I noticed you weren't around as much...
    Missed you at Ollie and Diana's wedding.
    college, now? Growing up fast kiddo

But hey RL is there and we cant avoid it, the trick Im finding is to try and work around it ...
    What uncertainty? You're family. Nice to see you back. I can understand how college takes up a lot of your time. Hope you did well.
    Boo Who? j/k lol
    I'm glad you're back. How was the first semester? I hope you stick around- if you don't we may have to change your name to tomcat3000
    Robin? Robin who?
    We have five, but I make six Robin. Who are you really....:lol:
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast