View RSS Feed

applepie

description

1. Prolog

[I]This is the beginning of my newest story. I blogged a bit about it a couple of days ago, and decided to put it up. Chapter 1 is still a work in progress, but I posted the start of it to give you a bit more direction on the story. Some of you may recognize Lucien from a previous short story/character profile. These will be his sagas, and I hope that you enjoy them. One novel is basically planned out, and I'm compiling the research for it. I hope to write others about him, but I'll see how ...

Updated 01-07-2009 at 11:17 PM by applepie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Checking In

I know by now quite a few of you have decided that I've fallen off the face of the Earth by now. Not quite, but things are still really hectic. It's been a month in my new house and I'm still unpacking, painting, hanging blinds, and trying to keep up on my family's normal amount of mess. I'm afraid I may be losing, but I did get some of my kitchen painted today. I'm starting a new goal plan of one room a week. I'll be finished in about two months at that rate:sick:

Everything ...
    Categories
  3. I'll not be around much for a while

I'm not too likely to be here much for some time. Everything has been moved into my house, and now we are starting the long process of unpacking and organizing the mess. I've no internet at the momnet, which is why I'm here at work typing this. I figure it isn't good to get caught playing around in your first few weeks so this isn't going to be common for some time.

I really just wanted to update that things are well, and we are on our way to getting settled. The new job is good, ...
    Categories
  4. (18) Chapter 16

[I]Finally, as promised. Here is chapter 16. Sorry for the time in getting it up, but things have been pretty hectic. I'll update in another blog entry later, but for the time enjoy the story. I hope to be adding more soon as my current situation is winding down to a more easily managed level. I know where I wish to go with the story, and I think I have the plot worked out. As always, a surprise or two comes along, but I really just need the time to write what I have in my head and scattered ...

Updated 01-09-2009 at 11:25 PM by applepie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Goings on:)

As all of you may have guessed, the whole fight with the hubby is over with. We never do get along well when we are apart, and this time is no different. Is it bad when one of your reasons for deciding to marry was that the two of you made both yourselves and everyone around you miserable:lol:

Things here are good, but they are really busy. I close on the house tommorrow, and I'm still working out my last week at my job. Given that I'm fighting to drag myself in each day, this ...
    Categories