View RSS Feed

applepie

description

1. Just dropping in...

Sorry, I seem to have dropped off the face of the Earth again. Things here are good, but I finally hit a wall. I've not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks, because I've exhausted myself. I know better than to work myself to that point, but I did it anyway. The good news is that I'm on the mend, and I'm starting to have a bit of energy again.

So, wow! One week and Tom will be home. I can't wait to have him back for good. I'm a little worried over the whole job situation ...
    Categories
  2. Stories, Life, and Pepto Pink:)

Hey Everyone,

Thought I would drop in and say hello. I've been trying to get on and keep up with everyone's blogs, but I think it is a battle that I'm not winning. I have been diligently writing when I have the time. Kings, Queens, and Pawns is moving along, and I'm trying to still think up a real title for it. I've not liked that one for a while, but I needed something to call it while I was working. Over a year of writing on it, and I'm at about 120 pages. I wish I'd have ...
    Categories
  3. (20) Chapter 10 (By new numbering)

[I]As promised, here is the latest chapter in my story. It is much longer than earlier chapter, and that is by design. You are likely going to find that much more is going to occur in each chapter. The earlier part of my story is being formatted in a similar way. I will try to update here when I finish my own file. I hope you enjoy it, and I would love any feedback that you can give.

Enjoy,
    Meg[/I]

Chapter 10

Arabella sat, weeping, in her ...

Updated 01-09-2009 at 11:28 PM by applepie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. (19) A new addition

[I]I'm not too sure what chapter this is. I've restructured everthing so that there are only nine chapters now. This is in addition to the last chapter that I wrote, so I guess it will be part of chapter 9 when I finish getting all of my file updated. I may go through here and update with the changes as well just so everything is uniform. I'll be starting on the latest chapter today if I have time.

Enjoy,
    Meg[/I]

Allarick stood in his room with a dumbfounded ...

Updated 01-09-2009 at 11:27 PM by applepie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It was a perfect day

Do you ever have those days that can't really be described as anything other than perfect? I worked my tail off on the house yesterday so I could enjoy the day with the kids today. They spent yesterday with their Nanna, so I cleaned and cleaned on the house. The good news is that this left me entirely free today so that I was able to just enjoy my time with no other worries.

Our morning started out with breakfast with Mom. Garrick was thrilled to have breakfast with Grandma, and ...
    Categories
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast