Blog Comments

I didn't either. We had been talking about her blog and that is all I can say without revealing confidences. I had thought I was the accidental last straw or something. I was still very new to Litnet and sort of stumbling around looking for my niche here at the time until the beloved Logos pointed the way.
    Rich - I don't think you drove her away. She had made quite a few friends on lit net. Then she had some serious health issue and was gone a long time. Then she stopped back for a bit, but left shortly. I don't know what her health issue was, but I think it was serious. But then I don't know what you did to possibly drive her away. Eva was a really sweet young lady. I hope she is doing well in whatever she endeavors.
    Virgil --you have discovered the Litnetter I always thought I drove away--sigh. I still wonder.
    Oh this came up random. Smilingtears, what ever happened to you? Come back to lit net. I miss you.
    smiling tears reminds me of a quote i once heard.it goes NO TEARS IN THE WRITER NO TEARS IN THE READER.And writing this reminds me of another quote I once heard carved in stone in Atlanta Georgia,THE HEART IS STRONGEST WHEN BROKEN. wade
    I like this entry ST...You write very effectively... I also love the use of the dots...seriously. I don't know why I use them like a long...drawn out... comma.
    thank you psyche... i will keep on filling in as often as i can..
    I have sent a private message to you in the hope that I am wrong or guilty of jumping the gun and seeing evil where there is only sadness.
    This is excellent stuff! Please, keep writing...
    go ahead, i'd like to hear the "suspicion"...
    smilingtearz.
    I have a suspicion where this is leading--one of two unpleasant situations and I pray I'm wrong.