View RSS Feed

Mohammad Ahmad

It is social blog contains my preferred literature samples and something of my country politic affairs
MMA

1. Who is the infidel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmad View Post
    Who is the infidel?

"Those are the worst people to neighbour"

The bygone decades of 19th century told us more of the aggressive soul of people of influence and as we know that the feudalism class, is one of the considerable classes of those people of influence especially in Iraq- countryside.
    However, the aggressive soul that we are accustomed to noticing its features among those classes is not particularly the only feature of the injustice and oppression
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Three fellow dogs A, B and F

Three dogs (A, B, and F) decided to go for hunting, the senior dog said to his fellows, I am the biggest dog, and you might obey me in whatsoever I tell or order.
    The three follows dogs went through the desert from north to south and from east to west, searching each valley they passed by if there was a bit hunt to eat.
    When they felt fatigued, they stayed for a while to take a rest under a big tree overlooking on two small hills and began to discuss the difficulties of each one life.

Updated 12-20-2014 at 01:08 PM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The very educated Iraqi poetess "Farah Dos"

The very educated Iraqi poetess, Farah Dos

I might blame myself because I didn't read to her only in the last days.
    I was familiar with her writings when I was suddenly surfing on the skies of Internet; there I noticed her noticeable name was published in many of biggest forums and websites.
    I would apologize not to her only but rather to the busy time I have had, which consumed all of my ability, as well as the general troubles, which come latter to our society.

Updated 12-07-2014 at 11:50 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Should it be an intelligence play?

Should it be an intelligence play?
    Supposing that America invaded Iraq at 2003 under the pretext of WMD, why does America not invade Iran, which really has WMD?
    Supposing it under the pretext of releasing people from tyranny, why does America not go to Syria and releasing Syrians from their dictatorship?
    Many questions are ready in each one's mind to ask and if each one will rethink, giving to his mind back in the eye of reality to all incidents and gearing up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My earlier period of youth & poem

My earlier period of youth & poem

Well, let me discuss a short view about a period when I was still teenager living in a countryside not far away from the road which connecting between Mosul city and , Dohok city, which it is now considered as a part of Kurdistan territory.
    The area is about 50 km northerly to Mosul and exactly situated at the left bank of Tigris River.
    There I spent my earlier period of youth playing and spending lovely long times alongside
    Categories
    , , , ,
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast