View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Fighting terrorism

Fighting terrorism
    Fighting terrorism isn't a mere something can be shrunken to be forever controlled and settled for peace, it is a matter beyond thoughts and beliefs.
    The world entire the world yet is disabling to find a solution and form my side I think it needs to establish many schools deal with intellectual cultures and enlightenments, which could be influencing into overall youths psychological habits and social relationships.
    From where to begin:
    I think the important

Updated 11-17-2015 at 11:40 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. America and terrorism

America and terrorism

If we look carefully and study the history we will discover something isn't right or changing upside in America's plan in what overall history America has declared..
    When America invaded Iraq in 1991 then followed in 2003 the cover of its military campaign is to discarding out the Saddam regime under some allegations that Saddam himself is directly connected with Al Qaeda-the time when never there is group of terrorists at least in Iraq and as American
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why does the entire world not cooperate to fight those?

Why does the entire world not cooperate to fight those?

In Thursday 12 march, I went to the market to buy something I need; I saw a large gathering of people in the middle square of the city keeping amazing on silence waiting something might accidentally happen. They were craning their necks perhaps to see exactly what a decision will be executed.
    The ISIS gangs were present going spreading many of their guards, who always wearing the black attires, to be close surrounding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who is the infidel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmad View Post
    Who is the infidel?

"Those are the worst people to neighbour"

The bygone decades of 19th century told us more of the aggressive soul of people of influence and as we know that the feudalism class, is one of the considerable classes of those people of influence especially in Iraq- countryside.
    However, the aggressive soul that we are accustomed to noticing its features among those classes is not particularly the only feature of the injustice and oppression
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Three fellow dogs A, B and F

Three dogs (A, B, and F) decided to go for hunting, the senior dog said to his fellows, I am the biggest dog, and you might obey me in whatsoever I tell or order.
    The three follows dogs went through the desert from north to south and from east to west, searching each valley they passed by if there was a bit hunt to eat.
    When they felt fatigued, they stayed for a while to take a rest under a big tree overlooking on two small hills and began to discuss the difficulties of each one life.

Updated 12-20-2014 at 01:08 PM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast