View RSS Feed

Mohammad Ahmad

It is social blog contains my preferred literature samples and something of my country politic affairs
MMA

1. My biography

Of course I had a rural origin, have finished my primary school at a village nearer to ours about fifty Kilometers in the northern part of Mosul city on the left part of Tigris River towering over it as if this River is its own.
    There I had learned the swimming in the first period of youth ages.
    I didn't forget the day when our teacher of English put us at an unexpected exam and those who are my classmates -who are all larger than me-all of them failed in the exam and only me was succeeded

Updated 12-01-2015 at 07:28 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is the difference between the world- parts due to religions?

Is the difference between the world- parts due to religions?
    Allah Almighty said in many verses of Quran:
    ((Who will adopt any religion other than Islam; rightly, he is one of those underdogs))
    ((The real religion to Allah is the Islam))
    Now if we shut any door out of any religious doctrine and keep slightly watching any political practicing whether on west or east, do we find anything related to true religion? I think not because all of politicians work to their behalf

Updated 11-28-2015 at 09:54 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    , , , ,
  3. Fighting terrorism

Fighting terrorism
    Fighting terrorism isn't a mere something can be shrunken to be forever controlled and settled for peace, it is a matter beyond thoughts and beliefs.
    The world entire the world yet is disabling to find a solution and form my side I think it needs to establish many schools deal with intellectual cultures and enlightenments, which could be influencing into overall youths psychological habits and social relationships.
    From where to begin:
    I think the important

Updated 11-17-2015 at 11:40 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. America and terrorism

America and terrorism

If we look carefully and study the history we will discover something isn't right or changing upside in America's plan in what overall history America has declared..
    When America invaded Iraq in 1991 then followed in 2003 the cover of its military campaign is to discarding out the Saddam regime under some allegations that Saddam himself is directly connected with Al Qaeda-the time when never there is group of terrorists at least in Iraq and as American
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why does the entire world not cooperate to fight those?

Why does the entire world not cooperate to fight those?

In Thursday 12 march, I went to the market to buy something I need; I saw a large gathering of people in the middle square of the city keeping amazing on silence waiting something might accidentally happen. They were craning their necks perhaps to see exactly what a decision will be executed.
    The ISIS gangs were present going spreading many of their guards, who always wearing the black attires, to be close surrounding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast