View RSS Feed

Journo's List

1. Life and Elephants

I think my parents have finally got it in there heads that I feeling really crummy. My dad actually paid attention to me!! YAY!! I had a rough night, so I think he just realized that I wasn't totally independent from the family. We talked...and it wasn't only about studying or chores. I'm still kind of angry with my mom though. She was the one that freaked me out last night, if you've read my blog from yesterday. I dunno...whatever. I just can't wait to leave for MEXICO!!! Its going to be ...
    Categories
  2. Those Days

Ever have one of those days, the ones that leave you empty and kind of lost?

Well thats me. I don't know why...okay I lied, I do. I don't like listening to people when they are drunk...or angry. It doesn't make any sense and it just hurts my feelings, because sometimes its coming from a place that is purely honest. If that makes any sense. When you hear from a person that you care about that you take everything for granted, that you don't fight, that you aren't doing anything...that
    Categories
  3. The Talk and The Cup

As some of you may know, I have been having some family 'problems'. Well, after producing some pieces out of anger and a long rant to a very kind ear, I'm feeling better. I have also talked/yelled/cried (whatever you want to call it) with my mother and she said that she had no idea that I felt that way. She also told me she would talk with my father...but now I am rather anxious...my dad and I, well, we don't DO emotional at the same time. Its weird...I feel weird, he feels weird...its just ...
    Categories
  4. I SCREAM

Ben and Jerry's makes everything just a bit better.

After a crummy day, nothing is better than eating Ben and Jerry's and watching Pride and Predjudice and An Affair to Remember.

I spent most of the day angry at my family...my dad for being a jerk, my mom for not listening...my brother, 'cause he is annoying and totally, insanely controlling. So, I locked myself up in my room and painted 6 paintings. Rather proud of myself for these...I tried something new, came out ...
    Categories
  5. Perfect?

Alright, I'm sitting here rocking out to Shiny Toy Guns (Jackie will Save Me), and thought I would just say that today has been pretty darn good!

I started out the day pretty good...got up late, ate a bowl of Kashi Cereal (delicious), went for a run...then ran off to work. I worked with my best buddy and time went by super fast. It was pretty much the easiest day on earth.

Oh and by the way, I went out last night with Mr. Loveable, and its official, he asked me ...
    Categories
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast