View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Pains in the neck

by , 01-30-2007 at 06:00 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Yes, I know I haven’t said anything over the passed three days but I didn’t really have much to say. Now I do.

My back aches, my eye hurts, my shoulders have a cold burning feeling, my feet hurt and I’ve got a headache.
    The source of all of these problems?
    School. Or more specifically my principal deciding to have an assembly today as well as yesterday. I missed yesterday’s, of course, but I had no option but to attend today’s.
    Better start from the beginning.
    Categories
  2. The Hellhole strikes

by , 01-25-2007 at 10:52 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah, such a wonderful place is my school (heavy sarcasm). The joints in my fingers are a bit stiff still from being in the cold. Bear with me and I shall tell you the tale.
    The fire bell went off just a little way into my IT lesson. We all trotted off outside into the freezing cold and stood there for ages until being allowed back into school. You’d think that with CCTV everywhere they’d see what little rat set off the fire bell but no. They have to line up the suspects and then check the
    Categories
  3. Three in a day

by , 01-24-2007 at 06:56 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, I didn't intend to do three updates in a day but I wanted to reassure everyone that I haven't gone blind, yet. I decided, on the bus home, to try and yawn a few times. Yawning makes my eyes water. I figured that it might wash out the eyelash. I think it stayed in there until I got my second bus after the station. On that bus I occasionally had to rub my eye and the last time I did I discovered a little eyelash had come out. I couldn't be sure if it was a fresh one or the one from my ...
    Categories
  4. Bad eye

by , 01-24-2007 at 11:01 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oh dear. I’m worried about my eye. After PE I’d gone back to the changing rooms (Having done nothing again ) and found myself checking in the mirror for a spot I suspected of rearing up. To my horror I discovered that my left eye was red. After a minor inspection I found the cause. There was an eyelash in there. I didn’t want to try and pick it out for fear of stabbing myself with my fingernails. After a bit of fiddling and rubbing my eye the eyelash crept down under my eyelid. So I have to ...
    Categories
  5. Snow Dusting

by , 01-24-2007 at 05:41 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, we had a lovely dusting of snow over here overnight. I had, rather vainly, hoped that school would have been closed. But no such luck. I bet it’ll be closed tomorrow and that’s when I have four free lessons. I was hoping to continue reading the Chronicles of Narnia. Oh well, we’ll see what happens.
    We have received a kind of reward for coming into Ms Miller’s lesson. We get to use the laptops to do our English essay’s on .
    Well, I suppose I should get back to it.
    Bluebiird
    Categories