View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Bright spark's idea

by , 02-21-2007 at 07:31 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well well well, the study room seems to be turning into an extra classroom or someone's extremely large office. I can say that I am most definitely not happy with it. Half of the computers are broken and/or don’t work, one mouse is missing both buttons and the rubber wheel in the middle. The blasted things take up the space on the “table” area going around the room. Fair enough that’s most likely what it was designed for, but it’s just not right. Now the chairs are all closer together because they ...
    Categories
  2. I’m back

by , 02-20-2007 at 08:11 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Yes, I know I haven’t updated recently. Quite simply I’ve had nothing to say. I’ve had the passed week off for half term and I’m now back at school.
    So, what’s changed you ask. Not much. Nothing significant at any rate. At the moment I’m in a strange kind of mood. I wouldn’t call it depressed, though it may seem that way. I don’t know what I’d call it. A cross between grumpy and depressed perhaps. Then again, perhaps it is depression but I don’t see it as that because of my last depression.
    Categories
  3. Snow day

by , 02-08-2007 at 08:03 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    AHAHAHA!
    I had such fun today.
    I slept in through my alarm. Mum told me school was closed (Though I already suspected this). I wanted to sleep in longer but mum was getting ready to go and I wanted to have a little snow ball fight. I put on three pairs of trousers, four tops ranging form a long sleeved t-shirt to my London aquarium fleece. I also wore my hat, scarf and two pairs of gloves (But only one pair for the snowball fight because my hands weren't dexterous enough with
    Categories
  4. Quick updates

by , 02-04-2007 at 08:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, when I left you guys I was in the study room, trying to ingest that detestable pasta. I shall continue from there.
    Not long after finishing that last entry, a cleaner came upon my hideout. I quickly and politely vacated the room I wandered to the other side of the school to a flight of stairs and decided to at least finish the chicken of my meal, though I couldn’t stomach any more of the pasta. I managed to get the last piece or two of chicken down and disposed of the evidence in a

Updated 06-15-2011 at 09:10 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Odd Dreams
  5. Still there

by , 02-01-2007 at 01:47 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It’s 5:30pm. It’s dark outside despite the slowly approaching spring and you’re still there? You ask.

Yes, I’m still at school. It’s parents evening tonight and mine decided to book appointments from 6:30. Bearing in mind it can take an hour to get home and an hour back (including minor delays but not accounting for big ones) it would have been pointless to go home because I’d only have a little while before I had to grab the bus back (Yes, I have to be here too. Who else will point
    Categories