View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. It Started With Sausages?

by , 06-16-2020 at 07:02 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Did it really start there? Maybe i should've said Triggered By Sausages?
    So. It seems that when I get a rush of emotion, be it happy or sad, I feel like I'm about to cry. I hate crying. That's why I hold it in until I'm alone and preferably in the dark in my room, it feels comforting somehow.
    Today I had a moment.
    I didn't actually cry. I didn't feel like I was in danger of crying.
    It was just something that made me think and I thought if I were in a more vulnerable state ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I think there was something else. Can't remember what it is

by , 04-26-2020 at 01:08 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I'm trying to grow some vegetables. I have tomato, pepper and pea shoots so far. It will be interesting to see if I can get anything out of them.

I friended a few other family members on Facebook to be in contact if need be, see how they're doing and so on, let them know how we are. Why didn't you friend them before? Well. As much as I appreciate Facebook as a way to keep in touch with people I mostly hate it. I hate the nonsense I see that means nothing to me. I hate the random videos ...

Updated 04-26-2020 at 01:17 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's Normal to Name Christmas Trees

by , 01-13-2020 at 04:40 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Right?
    Today's bin day (well it should be anyway. It hasn't happened yet. I plan to be in bed when it happens so as not to get sad. It's also normal to be sad when you're Christmas tree gets taken away right?)
    One of the most recent blog entries I did was on this subject a couple of years ago.
    Why do I always seem to blog around Christmas/New Year?
    Because I used to write up the daily contents of my advent calendars in my teens.....early 20's too? Definately in my teens. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My First Non-depressed Christmas

by , 12-27-2019 at 02:49 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So far at least.
    Hello. Long time no see
    Why so long?
    Several reasons. Laziness mostly.
    I decided to drop in so that you know I'm alive.
    One quick note. In the New Year of 2019 (the first week or two) my computer broke. Still don't know why. Probably because I'd get up, turn it on and it would stay on until I went to bed whether or not I was actually doing anything on it. It's a home computer. Not an office computer. It wasn't designed for that level of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Death and Christmas

by , 12-16-2018 at 01:51 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Now there’s a title that seems like a deliberate cry for attention. Sorry couldn’t come up with anything better at the moment.
    I’m grappling with something and I figured rather than work it out on my own I’d see if people I’ve never met in my life might want to chip in, or just skim through to get the jist of it and say nothing. That’s fine too. I don’t mind.

So. There’s a funeral in a few days and I’m trying to work out if I should go or not.
    It’s for my dad’s aunt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized