View RSS Feed

My Snow Dog

A compilation of the entries featuring my lovely dog Yuki

1. Some games to play with your 3 year old Siberian husky

by , 03-09-2011 at 01:45 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Since Ki (the 3 year old Siberian husky) doesn’t get to go outside and run around freely (she has one of those extending leads) sometimes I like to play with her in the house. I’m also trying to make up for the fact that her previous home had two young children for her to play with and now she has an overweight, lazy, older woman and an overweight, lazy, young woman to play with instead. It’s been eighteen years give or take since our male Labrador whippet crossbreed Bernie died (I say died, he ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:00 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. Happiness Makes Up in Height for What it Lacks in Length

by , 03-07-2011 at 09:07 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I’ve got an addiction for fortune cookies. Tesco stockpiled boxes of them for Chinese New Year so I’ve been getting a box or so since then. They’re just so tasty and I love the fortunes, I’ve got a collection of them now. One of my favourites is “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well”. I just got a pretty fun one that goes “Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length” I like that one, I kind of get it then forget why so I don’t until I remember again. So, why not ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:02 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  3. Nyeh I Kind Of Want To Keep The Dog

by , 02-25-2011 at 03:15 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Title tells all. I kind of want to keep the dog. More cons than pros but I still kind of want to keep her. Seems we both hat the idea of re-homing her. She's already lost one family and she could be in a kennel for a while until someone adopts her and she's already used to us. We'll need to make some changes.
    We'll need to register her with the vet
    Get her microchipped (in case she runs away, she doesn't wear a collar now because she escaped, it's a harness now)
    Get her spayed ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:02 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  4. the ball’s in our court now

by , 02-25-2011 at 11:15 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    What do I do? I should’ve taken her out by now but I’ll do this first, she won’t mind.
    It seems that the dog I mentioned earlier, Saskia (3 year old Siberian husky) won’t be going home after all. Well this is…. As mum said, “the ball’s in our court now” so, it’s up to us I guess what happens to her. Do we keep her ourselves or get her re-homed? We can’t keep a dog long term can we? I’ve never wanted a dog. I’ve actually had my sights set on a hamster lately (I had 3 consecutively when I was ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:03 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  5. A New Blog Entry. Really?

by , 02-24-2011 at 12:57 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Have you missed me? Might be nice to have been missed, might not. If you have missed me then maybe this entry will get you all excited, hooray Blue’s back, how’s things? And if that’s the case you’ll probably be disappointed.
    Why haven’t I blogged? I didn’t want to? Well, most of the time I didn’t. But often I did but, well, there’s lots to say and nothing to say at the same time really.
    I’m kind of disappointing.
    When I was working, ah so long ago now, I just plain didn’t want ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:04 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456