View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. I'm still alive

by , 09-24-2009 at 09:28 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Hey all. Donít worry, Iím not dead (Thatís a thought that crossed my mind yesterday, which is why I thought I should blog, in case you guys were worried about me ).
    Now, I havenít blogged for lack of anything to say, something really exciting happened to me over the summer (Really exciting for me, but I doubt most people would think it such a big deal but I did). I went on my very first outing with the JCS for two years. Iíve always gone to the meetings but I always avoided going out with

Updated 09-24-2009 at 12:21 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Major Info Dump Part 2: January Onwards

by , 05-12-2009 at 06:41 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So, what happened to me after Christmas? Well, about a week before we went back I realized that I hadnít really watched any new anime so I had nothing new to talk about. So, I dug up piece of paper from my bag. You see, throughout the whole term Sara had been going on about something and none of us had any idea what it was. It was something about countries being people but it didnít make sense. After one lesson she wrote down the web address on a piece of paper. So, as the new term was about to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Major Info Dump Part 1: The Sad Bit

by , 05-11-2009 at 08:55 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Is there still a word limit to this thing? I hope not. Iíve got a lot to say. Itís been so long since I blogged youíve all probably forgotten me so let me reintroduce myself.
    My nameís Bluebiird but you can call me Blue however, if you ever say my name aloud Iíve decided that the second Ďií is silent (I say that because every time Sara says my email address it always sounds funny, so Iíve decided the second Ďií is silent ), Iím 21 years old and Iím just finishing my second of three years
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bugger it

by , 02-18-2009 at 03:54 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Damnit. My uncle's dead. The one with the lung cancer. The one I was writing Badgerman for. His birthday was last week. I aimed to finish Badgerman for then. I didn't. It isn't finished. It was never sent. And I am so pissed off with myself.
    I haven't blogged for nearly 2 months and lots of things there've been to say I just couldn't be bothered. Pretty selfish to blog now huh? Use you guys to cheer me up? Don't worry, that's not why I'm doing this. I just wanted to let it be known and what
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Shanghai

by , 01-06-2009 at 06:07 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    We have just shanghaied a little Christmas tree from one of our neighbors, so Iíve decided to call it Shanghai, or Shang for short . It was outside a neighborís house, waiting for the rubbish collection. Mum told me about it and I knew she wanted to keep it so I insisted she show me this tree, even though it was freezing. I saw it and it was so small and cute and mum picked it up and we ran inside with it. Itís potted and has soil. It had two silver icicle decorations on it and was covered ...

Updated 01-06-2009 at 07:18 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized