View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Dragon & cross

by , 12-16-2006 at 07:21 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Today we went to see Eragon (We as in my mother and I)

First se put the decorations on Magnus, he looks lovely now. I had trouble finding my crucifix. A few years ago (I can't exactly remember when or where) I saw some pretty, glittery tree decorations and decided to get the set. The set was a moon, a star, a sun and a crucifix. I'm not religious, so it's just my defense against vampires at Christmas .

Then we went to see Eragon. I started to read the book but

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:19 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Presents and lies

by , 12-15-2006 at 06:58 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I slept in until 9:45ish.
    Dad popped in because he was finally going to see the doctor about his ears.
    Mum went up to Covent Garden with to "girls" from work (They'd been planning it for a while).
    I went shopping. I got my dad a book on trains and I got Tom a little purple dragon and a Japanese comic book (For the artwork).
    Today Tom revealed a startling bit of information that shook me slightly. He's quit college and is temping in offices and catering in schools.

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:18 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bother spot

by , 12-14-2006 at 08:17 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oh dear. I seem to have got myself into a spot of bother. I got my oyster card topped up last night, but I forgot to pick it up with my purse this morning. So, how am to get home? I could pay with money, but I'm not sure I have enough in coins and I'd rather not hand over a fiver and wait all evening to get the correct change. I could call mum, but she won't be able to get me. I could call dad, but I'd rather not.
    Ah, an Idea has just struck me. I'll go to Tesco’s and buy something I feel

Updated 09-09-2008 at 10:58 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Satadull

by , 12-09-2006 at 08:59 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Satadull, what is it you ask. It's just another dull Saturday. I've been up since about 10:30ish. Tom said he'd be coming here no matter what. I'm beginning to doubt that now. I wouldn’t mind so much but today is the ideal day to get the Christmas tree and we can't go until Tom calls to say he can't make it again. Judging by last week, when he called me at gone 12 to say his dad had the car, I don't think he gets up until 12ish. Which is rather selfish, because he always has a go at me when I'm ...

Updated 09-09-2008 at 10:50 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh joy

by , 12-02-2006 at 06:47 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oh joy (Sarcasm). My "friend" Tom is coming over today. I say "friend" because I'm not really sure what I should call him now. We used to talk a lot, about nothing really, but at least we talked. Now we hardly say anything more than "Hi" (Act like you're pleased to see each other) and "Wasn't that film funny" (Make conversation. any conversation!). It seems that we no longer have anything in common. We don't even go to the same school anymore. I stayed at ...

Updated 09-09-2008 at 10:43 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657