View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Jaws

by , 12-23-2006 at 08:29 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah, Jaws is on. After a day of searching yesterday I was relieved to find the remote control today . But we've lost it again .
    Tom came today. We nearly erupted into a blazing row but I wasn't in the mood to argue, I felt depressed .
    I still have to wrap Dad's present. He's coming at 7:30ish am to take me to Uncle Timmy's. We normally go on Christmas day but dad's decided to have the visit tomorrow instead.
    The fog's clearing now, so Tom probably won't be grounded. You

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:37 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Grounded?

by , 12-22-2006 at 08:28 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well. Today was a whole heap of nothingness again. The only thing about today was that I read the book, called Demon Diaries, that I bought Tom and then wrapped it in one kind of paper with the green spotted bow, then the dragon I bought him in the gold paper with the poinsettia bow before putting them together, wrapping them in my silvery blue wordy Christmas paper with a white bow and glittery stars on it. The look I'm going for is 'Look how much effort I put into wrapping' or alternatively 'Showoff'. ...

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:36 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Making progress

by , 12-19-2006 at 08:01 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, I'm making progress with that story I was writing. I've actually managed to write the first chapter. I feel rather pleased with myself .
    It was freezing on the way home tonight, and it's going to get colder .
    So it's a good thing that tomorrow's the last day of school .
    It was rather foggy by 10ish tonight; it still is a bit.

I've had a bit of a bad stomach today , but it'll be alright tomorrow.

It's only a half day tomorrow

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:23 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chopsticks

by , 12-18-2006 at 07:57 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Today (and yesterday too) I've been trying to acquaint myself with chopsticks. It's quote fun but I think I did it wrong because it makes my wrist hurt. I looked it up on the internet today, but I have more slender (And, compared to some) slightly long fingers, so I'm not sure if chopsticks work so well for me. We’ll see how I go.
    I feel very tired now, so my spelling and grammar is likely to be even more atrocious (Even though I spell-check every entry).

I'm still not talking

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:22 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy feet

by , 12-17-2006 at 08:01 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Today I got up late, helped mum put up the tinsel onto Magnus and she told me that dad had called. He called to ask where we got our tree stand from (Even though we'd already told him when he sawed Magnus for us) then hung up. He can be rather strange sometimes, Most of the time he's just a miserable old man.

I helped mum with the shopping. Then we saw Happy Feet. It was very cute though I felt that the ending seemed rather forced, because children's films need to have a happy ending.

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:20 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized