View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. An Update About Nothing

by , 06-19-2010 at 10:17 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    What to say? Nothing really. The odd little bit of information but I can’t really remember much. There should be a little list in the back of my mind of minor things to mention since my last entry but I can’t remember it. It’s not important anyway. So, why bother with this now? I’m kind of bored, it’s late but I don’t want to go to bed yet but I will soon so there’s no point starting anything, certainly anything I really need to concentrate for. I’ve been making soups this week. I got a few things, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How Much Is Too Much?

by , 06-10-2010 at 09:13 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    How much is too much when it comes to salt? I’m rather concerned about this right now because I’ve been eating some pretty salty things and I usually eat a lot of salt anyway (blame mum, she eats more salt than I do).
    Today I have cooked a pretty good little chicken noodle soup for breakfast, well, I guess it’s lunch but that doesn’t really matter. I requested some chicken breast when mum went shopping last week (I would have gone too but I was feeling quite sick over the weekend (don’t worry, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Things I Love

by , 06-08-2010 at 03:01 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Okay, I’m feeling good, I finally have my internet back, as you now know, and I felt like being chirpy . A while ago when I was a little down I did a list of things I hated. It’s not complete, it’s just the things I hate most, I failed to include spiders (my arachnophobia’s gotten much worse, I’m on the verge of a panic attack each time I catch one, then again mum screaming at one makes me scream at one more so it’s all her fault , although I ignore the ones in the kitchen, they’re the really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ah hello

by , 06-07-2010 at 05:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah hello. I’ve been ignoring you for the past 3 weeks because I’m a *****.

Just kidding. My internet totally screwed up I’ve been waiting all this time to get it fixed. It’s fixed now yay. Recent news, very quickly, I don’t want to go on too long, I’ve a lot of catching up to do. Mi-chan is looking really good, Chibi not so good and Hoshi very good but a few shrivelled leaves that concern me. I didn’t go to the expo last weekend. I’m really annoyed about it. Long story short My ...

Updated 06-07-2010 at 07:26 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Backdated event 2: October Expo

by , 05-19-2010 at 10:55 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Okay. Let’s do this, I’m sick of having it hanging over me and you must be sick of me promising to do it. Besides, if I don’t do it soon I’ll have 2 expos to write up again .
    (please note, pictures of things I mention will be shown at the end. I can’t be bothered to go through this whole thing and put the right picture in the right place. Too much hassle)

Backdated Event 2: The October Expo
    There’s not that much to tell really. I’ll try to remember it. I got to the ...

Updated 05-19-2010 at 11:11 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized