View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Backdated event 1: Yo Sushi!

by , 04-03-2010 at 05:53 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Okay, I promised you details so where to start, I’ll start it right now. What was first on my list, furthest away would be best.
    I did promise to tell you about my trip to Yo Sushi before I abandoned you, so it’s a good place to start, it’ll be brief, it was a while ago now.
    It was after my first expo at the end of last May. There’s not really that much to tell, but I’ll give it a go. Mum and I decided we should do something instead of sitting around all day, go out somewhere for a ...

Updated 04-03-2010 at 05:58 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A short note

by , 04-02-2010 at 04:54 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I don’t feel like saying anything but I don’t want to say nothing, if I do you won’t see me again for 6 or so months, so this is just a little message.
    Thanks again for wishing me a happy birthday, I appreciate it.
    I have a list of things to tell you about, it keeps growing. Maybe I should write it up at some point. But I don’t feel like it now. It’s Easter holiday now so I have plenty of time to do it now. I’ve finished one of my little projects, so that’s good . Well, that’s all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A quick thank you

by , 03-28-2010 at 08:05 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Hello everyone. I’ll be brief.
    Sorry for being away for so long, I suppose you’re getting used to it by now, but sorry nonetheless. To be honest I lost the desire to blog, as usual, and after a while I started to wonder if I could go a whole year (like with Mcdonald’s, it’s been several years since I ate it, I’m seeing how long I can go without, and besides, it’s not like I’ll die without cheeseburgers, quite the opposite) As usual I digress.
    Main reason for this. It’s my birthday ...

Updated 03-28-2010 at 08:11 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm still alive

by , 09-24-2009 at 09:28 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Hey all. Don’t worry, I’m not dead (That’s a thought that crossed my mind yesterday, which is why I thought I should blog, in case you guys were worried about me ).
    Now, I haven’t blogged for lack of anything to say, something really exciting happened to me over the summer (Really exciting for me, but I doubt most people would think it such a big deal but I did). I went on my very first outing with the JCS for two years. I’ve always gone to the meetings but I always avoided going out with

Updated 09-24-2009 at 12:21 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Major Info Dump Part 2: January Onwards

by , 05-12-2009 at 06:41 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So, what happened to me after Christmas? Well, about a week before we went back I realized that I hadn’t really watched any new anime so I had nothing new to talk about. So, I dug up piece of paper from my bag. You see, throughout the whole term Sara had been going on about something and none of us had any idea what it was. It was something about countries being people but it didn’t make sense. After one lesson she wrote down the web address on a piece of paper. So, as the new term was about to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized