View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Nyeh I Kind Of Want To Keep The Dog

by , 02-25-2011 at 03:15 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Title tells all. I kind of want to keep the dog. More cons than pros but I still kind of want to keep her. Seems we both hat the idea of re-homing her. She's already lost one family and she could be in a kennel for a while until someone adopts her and she's already used to us. We'll need to make some changes.
    We'll need to register her with the vet
    Get her microchipped (in case she runs away, she doesn't wear a collar now because she escaped, it's a harness now)
    Get her spayed ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:02 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. the ballís in our court now

by , 02-25-2011 at 11:15 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    What do I do? I shouldíve taken her out by now but Iíll do this first, she wonít mind.
    It seems that the dog I mentioned earlier, Saskia (3 year old Siberian husky) wonít be going home after all. Well this isÖ. As mum said, ďthe ballís in our court nowĒ so, itís up to us I guess what happens to her. Do we keep her ourselves or get her re-homed? We canít keep a dog long term can we? Iíve never wanted a dog. Iíve actually had my sights set on a hamster lately (I had 3 consecutively when I was ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:03 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  3. A New Blog Entry. Really?

by , 02-24-2011 at 12:57 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Have you missed me? Might be nice to have been missed, might not. If you have missed me then maybe this entry will get you all excited, hooray Blueís back, howís things? And if thatís the case youíll probably be disappointed.
    Why havenít I blogged? I didnít want to? Well, most of the time I didnít. But often I did but, well, thereís lots to say and nothing to say at the same time really.
    Iím kind of disappointing.
    When I was working, ah so long ago now, I just plain didnít want ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:04 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  4. First Day Part 2

by , 07-05-2010 at 05:08 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Hello all. Thank you for your encouragement. The bosses are nice. The colleagues are nice. Today we just filled out forms, had a run through of what weíre supposed to do. Needed to pee all day. It seems that happens when Iím nervous, explains why I got up 3 times instead of sleeping. You need a swipe card to get out of the office and tho toilets are outside of the office, by the stairs. I don't like the idea of leaving the office until I have a card. We got to go home early so we werenít being paid ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 05:10 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Day

by , 07-05-2010 at 01:51 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It's 6:40am. First day of my new job. I couldn't sleep at all this morning. My spelling will be worst than usual, please put up with it until I'm awake. I feel sick now and i don't know why, it could be a number of things. If you get dehydrated can you feel sick? My eyes are already tired. I have superglue on my thumb (I got the sticks for my home made hand held fan, it's a nifty little thing, maybe it should've been a bit bigger though. Oh well). Since I'm pretty nervous about this whole thing ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 01:58 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized