View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Saturday part 1

by , 08-30-2008 at 11:52 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Since when was there a limit to the amount of words in an entry?

Day 1, Saturday.
    I got my hair cut, it was very quick because I never bother styling it, my hairís too wild to maintain a style. I had it cut shoulder length as always but the distance from my head to my shoulders has grown since I was a little girl, it would seem, because I was actually hoping itíd be a but shorter than it was but I didnít want to be picky and besides, at this length it would still tie back,

Updated 09-08-2008 at 12:20 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The wanderer returns

by , 08-30-2008 at 11:50 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oh, They've changed things around. Honestly, you disappear for three weeks and they change everything, typical .
    So I was only away for one week and itís been three weeks since then. I have no excuse, I couldnít be bothered to blog. Itís troublesome to note things down only to have to copy/relay them in writing again. Itís troublesome but I decided to do it and I shall. To be honest, I kept leaving it late to make the notes to which I am now referring and the last 3 days arenít noted either.

Updated 09-08-2008 at 12:20 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back again (200 yay)

by , 04-02-2008 at 02:36 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    He's back again. I've finished watching Ouran High School Host Club, though dad called me during the last episode which was annoying to say the least. It was fun but now I need to find something that won't make me go mushy to counteract it otherwise I'll be too soft to deal with Tom. I still haven't answered, other things just seemed to take priority no matter how trivial they were.
    Anyway, regarding Rocky, I haven't thrown him too many new bottles, I gave him some water but he kept picking

Updated 09-05-2008 at 01:01 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day of good and bad

by , 01-13-2007 at 09:30 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Today had a few events. I woke up to the sound of mum climbing the ladder to get the last decorations and went down to hold the ladder for the tricky part of the floor.

Mum and I went to see Night at the Museum. It was good.

Upon returning home an argument soon broke out between Tom and I in messenger. I shall repeat the conversation below (The notes in brackets have been added to show what isn't included in the text)
    "Me: fun day? (Trying to make conversation

Updated 10-27-2008 at 02:29 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Headaches

by , 01-12-2007 at 08:54 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ironically (after yesterday) I ended up getting a headache. I hit my head getting into the car before school and it really did hurt. It started on the side I'd hit and worked it's way around like I had a kind of band around my head that got tighter and tighter. Eventually it went away. But I had a little headache now and then on and off for the rest of the day.
    I can't think of much else to say now. I felt rather tired all day. Also my alarm didn't go off this morning, even though it was

Updated 10-27-2008 at 02:22 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized