View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. A New Blog Entry. Really?

by , 02-24-2011 at 12:57 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Have you missed me? Might be nice to have been missed, might not. If you have missed me then maybe this entry will get you all excited, hooray Blueís back, howís things? And if thatís the case youíll probably be disappointed.
    Why havenít I blogged? I didnít want to? Well, most of the time I didnít. But often I did but, well, thereís lots to say and nothing to say at the same time really.
    Iím kind of disappointing.
    When I was working, ah so long ago now, I just plain didnít want ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 02:04 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. First Day Part 2

by , 07-05-2010 at 05:08 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Hello all. Thank you for your encouragement. The bosses are nice. The colleagues are nice. Today we just filled out forms, had a run through of what weíre supposed to do. Needed to pee all day. It seems that happens when Iím nervous, explains why I got up 3 times instead of sleeping. You need a swipe card to get out of the office and tho toilets are outside of the office, by the stairs. I don't like the idea of leaving the office until I have a card. We got to go home early so we werenít being paid ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 05:10 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Day

by , 07-05-2010 at 01:51 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It's 6:40am. First day of my new job. I couldn't sleep at all this morning. My spelling will be worst than usual, please put up with it until I'm awake. I feel sick now and i don't know why, it could be a number of things. If you get dehydrated can you feel sick? My eyes are already tired. I have superglue on my thumb (I got the sticks for my home made hand held fan, it's a nifty little thing, maybe it should've been a bit bigger though. Oh well). Since I'm pretty nervous about this whole thing ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 01:58 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Job

by , 07-04-2010 at 04:24 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It seems I have a job. Iím pretty nervous about it. A temporary job at mu mums office came up and she asked the people in charge if I could get in on it. She got me to write and submit my CV. Thereís a problem with that too. Graduation is later this month so I donít actually have my degree yet so I canít write that down the grade I get, I just put grade pending (whatís the point of going to uni if you canít put it on a CV). The other problem with it is that I canít remember what I got for my A ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Little Things Make Me Happy

by , 06-28-2010 at 09:33 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I made some ice cream tonight, well, yesterday night, itís 1:20 am as I write this . I got some strawberries yesterday, they came with a free pot of single cream. While hanging around Tesco I thought, Ďactually, I feel like getting some strawberries. Maybe I can make something out of themí Iím not too keen on plain strawberries you see, I like them but I couldnít eat a box of them and the free cream was the clincher. If I didn't use it on the strawberries I could put it in a milkshake or something. ...

Updated 06-28-2010 at 09:39 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized