View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Something Else

by , 07-03-2011 at 06:38 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Heh, very strange title. There's tons of things I've been thinking of writing about. It's odd that I'm going with this. I was going to post a third instalment of the glass box thing with additional notes to make things clearer, but I got over my bad mood by the time I got up, so I just didn't want to. Apologies to anyone kind enough to read all that, I haven't read through it since I wrote it. I'm thinking of getting rid of it, since even I don't want to read it. Like all things it'll depend on ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 01:55 PM by Bluebiird (I can't believe I wrote that forget it existed)

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. Glass Box (part 2 eh too many words)

by , 06-24-2011 at 12:27 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Fair enough. But Blue, how can you say you don't have friends? Surely everyone has friends. Eh. Well. Some detail on that goes as follows. When I was little I had friends, good friends. I played with a neighbours' children in the street and I had some friends whose parents were good friends of mine so they'd kind of always been there. I made friends at school. But, even my primary. No my nursery school was a considerable drive from my home. I only got into that school becaus emum worked in the area. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Glass Box (eh part 1?)

by , 06-24-2011 at 12:25 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Why does it take so long to start up, all I want to do is write. Stupid PC. Anyway. I'm cold. I'm tired. Now I'm grumpy. I was in bed trying to sleep but I couldn't. So I somehow found the drive to drag myself out of bed to write this. Why? Because if I don't do it now I doubt I ever will. By tomorrow I'll feel better. I'll forget these feelings until they come again. It's taken so long for the PC to start working and let me type I've practically forgotten the feelings already. But this wil have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I Should Have Said This a Long Time Ago

by , 06-15-2011 at 09:04 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Since I became an anime fan some Japanese words have become engraved into my mind. Even though I'd never try to say them out loud (since I can't say them properly) or normally type them, since I doubt anyone would understand, I always think them. When I think of a word in Japanese it's usually to convey something deeper than I can in English. I gauge my feelings towards something by deciding whether I think something is cute or kawaii. So to me if I think kawaii then it's something super cute since ...

Updated 06-15-2011 at 09:06 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's Odd

by , 06-14-2011 at 01:21 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Last night, when I went to bed, I started thinking about this old story I was writing. I was writing it at school mainly out of boredom, in my last year or so. I spent a lot of time browsing Wikipedia looking up Greek mythology, then a couple of other mythologies as well, but mainly Greek. It wasn't for any real reason, I just wanted to know some more of the stories. At that time I had a serious itch to write something, even if it wasn't good, I just wanted to write but I wanted it to be something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized