View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Major Info Dump Part 1: The Sad Bit

by , 05-11-2009 at 08:55 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Is there still a word limit to this thing? I hope not. Iíve got a lot to say. Itís been so long since I blogged youíve all probably forgotten me so let me reintroduce myself.
    My nameís Bluebiird but you can call me Blue however, if you ever say my name aloud Iíve decided that the second Ďií is silent (I say that because every time Sara says my email address it always sounds funny, so Iíve decided the second Ďií is silent ), Iím 21 years old and Iím just finishing my second of three years
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bugger it

by , 02-18-2009 at 03:54 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Damnit. My uncle's dead. The one with the lung cancer. The one I was writing Badgerman for. His birthday was last week. I aimed to finish Badgerman for then. I didn't. It isn't finished. It was never sent. And I am so pissed off with myself.
    I haven't blogged for nearly 2 months and lots of things there've been to say I just couldn't be bothered. Pretty selfish to blog now huh? Use you guys to cheer me up? Don't worry, that's not why I'm doing this. I just wanted to let it be known and what
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Shanghai

by , 01-06-2009 at 06:07 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    We have just shanghaied a little Christmas tree from one of our neighbors, so Iíve decided to call it Shanghai, or Shang for short . It was outside a neighborís house, waiting for the rubbish collection. Mum told me about it and I knew she wanted to keep it so I insisted she show me this tree, even though it was freezing. I saw it and it was so small and cute and mum picked it up and we ran inside with it. Itís potted and has soil. It had two silver icicle decorations on it and was covered ...

Updated 01-06-2009 at 07:18 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. new year

by , 12-31-2008 at 07:58 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Wow, first blog since november. Have I been too busy? No. Have I not had anything to say? No. I've had things to mention, not big things but things. I've been letting thing slide too much haven't I. Such a shame that my first blog for over a month is going to be a rant about new year. Ah well. First off, excuses. For some time I did have more pressing issues. I had to finish my short story and write an essay to go with it. It was a good little story, I think. I don't think I've even mentioned it ...

Updated 12-31-2008 at 09:45 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Right, housekeeping

by , 11-13-2008 at 11:22 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Where was I before?
    Ah, right, a lot to say then. Okay, where to start?
    Most recent first.
    Last week guess who escaped 3 times? Yes, Rocky. First 2 times his owner came to get him (his real owner, the older son, but when my neighbours complained to him about the dog he said it wasnít his and it was ďtheirsĒ, he gestured in my direction but I think he was gesturing through me to his house because thereís no way that dog is mine and they know it, and that he was just coming to

Updated 11-14-2008 at 05:17 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized