View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. short update

by , 04-30-2010 at 06:31 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I promised I wouldn’t wander off and I’m not, I’m only kind of wandering off a little bit. My Novel work’s due in 5th May and I’ve got 2 essays on May 7th. I’m actually lazing around more than working but I am working on it. So blogging doesn’t cross my mind much except for ‘I promised not to wander off for months on end again and it’s been a while since I last blogged. I promised not to wander off until I’d at least filled in the backdated events.’ So this is just me saying I’m still here, I’m ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update rambling

by , 04-15-2010 at 07:42 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I’ve redesigned my Senbazuru, I took it apart a day or two ago, now it’s no longer a curtain, it’s more like a proper one, as I’ve seen them in pictures. It’s now 100 cranes per thread, any more than that would be too long and too heavy. I’ve spent the past 3 days watching the Slayers, 1st and 2nd seasons. The ending of the second season I was particularly satisfied with, tension reached a good height, bad guy beaten, predictable in some ways but not in others (we know she’ll have to use the super ...

Updated 04-15-2010 at 07:51 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just a list

by , 04-10-2010 at 09:56 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    My internet connection keeps cutting out. That’s not all, a lot of things in this house are breaking or broken. I have a list, if you’ll indulge me.
    (please note, these are not in chronological order or severity, just in the order they pop into my head) (also note, the hyphen “-” indicates breaking, the asterisk “*” means totally busted) (final note, these are all the things in our house that’ve been acquired in the 22 years of by life and the 10 years before that that my parents have owned ...

Updated 04-11-2010 at 08:54 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Half way to a Thousand

by , 04-08-2010 at 08:57 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Afternoon all. I don’t feel like writing a backdated event and I’m bored of saying I’ve got nothing but I thought I’d let you know I’m still here, it’s getting a bit old now I think. But, when I’m in the mood to write something decent I will, not before. So, I decided to tie this entry in with a little achievement. I’ve made 500 cranes woohoo. It’s half way to 1000. My hands hurt but mainly my left index finger from folding down the heads. It takes such a long time to prepare the paper (I couldn’t ...

Updated 04-08-2010 at 09:04 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another short note

by , 04-05-2010 at 06:48 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I don’t feel like writing much again. Normally I wouldn’t waste time telling everyone that (both your time and mine) but if I don’t then I’ll leave it too long again. So, this is just a quick message to say nothing really. I’m kind of bored, I haven’t felt like doing much today. Have to go in to uni tomorrow though to get my student card, I forgot it in the library on Thursday. (I need to write up that day, it was significant) Anyway just wanted to let you know I’m not going anywhere yet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized