View RSS Feed

My Snow Dog

A compilation of the entries featuring my lovely dog Yuki

1. A very long rant about my family part 2

by , 09-15-2011 at 01:48 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    As I got older going to see the family got less fun. Sometimes the other children wouldn't come so I was the only child there and I got sad and bored. No one tried to entertain me. Well, I've always been good at being alone, I've always been able to entertain myself so that never really bothered me, but looking back I might have been nice. Then as we grew up and we reached our teens our interests changed. I was rather against, pink, fads, girly toys aimed for preteens and fashion. (The ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 01:52 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. I Don't Want to Leave the House Again

by , 08-23-2011 at 07:12 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I feel terrible. I just want to curl up in bed and not leave the house for a whole year. more than a year. forever. I'm such an idiot. I hate myself. It's been cloudy all day. when I took the dog out it started spitting and I thought we'd better hurry up with this walk before it started raining. It didn't rain though. There are two parks nearby where we can walk the dog. There's the big one and two little ones with the bigger one at the back. The big one is good for going around, there's more to ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 01:53 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  3. Something

by , 07-07-2011 at 08:56 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oddly enough, I found that inspiration came while making a rather flat stuffed panda. It's not finished yet but it's my second attempt at a stuffed animal. My first was an amigurumi pig called Potato, pretty good for a first attempt without following a how to video on youtube (I watched the how to's of amigurumi but the pig is all my own work).
    Not too good today. A week or so ago while we were playing with the dog she crashed into my right leg and left a big bruise. Just as it was almost ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 01:55 PM by Bluebiird (I can't believe I wrote that forget it existed)

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  4. Something Else

by , 07-03-2011 at 06:38 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Heh, very strange title. There's tons of things I've been thinking of writing about. It's odd that I'm going with this. I was going to post a third instalment of the glass box thing with additional notes to make things clearer, but I got over my bad mood by the time I got up, so I just didn't want to. Apologies to anyone kind enough to read all that, I haven't read through it since I wrote it. I'm thinking of getting rid of it, since even I don't want to read it. Like all things it'll depend on ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 01:55 PM by Bluebiird (I can't believe I wrote that forget it existed)

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  5. Snow dog

by , 04-30-2011 at 06:41 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So. Haven't felt like blogging lately. Guess you've gotten used to that. Not much to say really. One or two things of note I guess but I can't be bothered to write them out now. Well, one important thing. Last time I wrote my dog was called Saskia. I forget. Did I mention I didn't like the name. I'm not fond of it anyway (my apologies to any Saskia's out there) but as a name for a dog I think it's pretty bad. Three syllables. SAS-KI-A. Just doesn't sound right. It's too long. Mum asked a while ago ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 01:59 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast