View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Backdated event 2: October Expo

by , 05-19-2010 at 10:55 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Okay. Let’s do this, I’m sick of having it hanging over me and you must be sick of me promising to do it. Besides, if I don’t do it soon I’ll have 2 expos to write up again .
    (please note, pictures of things I mention will be shown at the end. I can’t be bothered to go through this whole thing and put the right picture in the right place. Too much hassle)

Backdated Event 2: The October Expo
    There’s not that much to tell really. I’ll try to remember it. I got to the ...

Updated 05-19-2010 at 11:11 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shoot

by , 05-19-2010 at 10:58 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, we couldn't get any plant food for Mi-chan. We could've got indoor plant food but Mi-chan isn't a normal indoor plant, it's a bonsai so do they require different food. We're planning to visit a nearby hive of garden centers who might have appropriate food for bonsais.
    In other news, I hurt my wrist a few days ago. Nothing serious, just strained it a bit I think, too much time on the PC and making pieces for modular origami doesn't help, that puts considerable strain on it. I spent 2-3 ...

Updated 05-19-2010 at 03:54 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Things I Hate

by , 05-14-2010 at 07:45 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A list of things I hate (I’ve tried to put it in order but it depends on how I feel so I might change it).

1) When people mispronounce/spell my surname. It’s surprisingly common and I’ve no idea why. Even if I spell it to them they seem to insist on adding an ‘s’ on the end of it. It’s gotten to a stage where I want to hit them when they do it (never hit anyone yet, but if I get pissed off enough then maybe) and that’s why it’s at number 1.

2) Being looked at/treated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bonsai Number 3

by , 05-02-2010 at 01:05 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, I overcame the block by doing a little writing practice (I think some call it free association writing, where you write what your thinking at that moment and just keep writing) I knew what I wanted to do but I wasn’t sure how to bring in the character I needed ((this is the very very very condensed version) situation is little girl meets alien, alien claims to be invisible to all other humans but her (for reasons I won’t specify here, but there is a reason) so I wanted to have the mother come ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Our Nemesis

by , 05-01-2010 at 05:21 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    (Don't want to get banned for bad language so, contains some swearing.

The idea behind this huge space it that it doesn't show up on the blog homepage, hopefully. Don't want anyone to read them if they don't want to.

Okay, that doesn't work so let's play around with this.

Space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space ...

Updated 05-01-2010 at 08:26 PM by Bluebiird (Bad language blocking, took a few attempts)

Categories
    Uncategorized