View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. The Curious Case of the Floral Scented Doggy

by , 11-17-2011 at 09:45 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I took Yuki out for her evening walkies up down and around the neighbouring streets (I'm uncomfortable going to the poorly lit park at night) as usual this evening. The walk was progressing well. She'd stopped to sniff a few things, thought about peeing on the patch of dirt next to a house but changed her mind and pulled me a little looking for cats.

She stopped at one point at a damp patch in front of someone's house. I figured it was dog pee and that she'd sniff it, maybe try to ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:31 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. Maybe I over think things too much

by , 11-11-2011 at 12:54 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I'm going down again. Don't worry, I shouldn't get too depressed this time. I know exactly what's causing it. The moment I realised I was feeling down again was when, for some reason, I wanted a hug from the dog. She's been a bit funny lately due to her phantom pregnancy but she's supposed to be over it now yet she still doesn't seem herself. She seems to respect me less. It annoys me. She doesn't play anymore and she's getting a little defiant.
    Anyway, she doesn't want to hug us so much ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:33 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  3. Again

by , 11-05-2011 at 08:14 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah. She's going in again. The retina detached again today. It was funny in the morning and got worse as the day went on. Not good. She has a lot of work to do that apparently only she can do. We just settled back into a normal routine. The dog's just getting over a phantom pregnancy and it's bonfire night, meaning fireworks scare the dog. Oh and there's a phone bill that I now have to pay that's 2 weeks overdue because it got mixed up in Napoleon's post which he hasn't been to collect in like a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. After the Horror of Last Halloween

by , 11-01-2011 at 01:09 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Last Halloween totally sucked. We got a group of about 3 or 4 trick-or-treaters. They all grabbed for the sweets at the same time and had a little hand scuffle and once they'd all got some they went back for seconds. No way. They had to be prompted by their accompanying adult to say thank you and it was half-hearted and mumbled. That was it. This was on the Sunday that we'd been to the October expo, no I didn't go this year, so we were pretty tired and didn't have much time to prepare before the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cooling down

by , 10-20-2011 at 11:59 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I'm waiting for my straighteners to cool down. PC has suddenly slowed down, it does that at this time of morning. I stayed in the bath too long (not exactly uncommon for me). This time I kept falling asleep though. The bath's so warm I don't want to get out. It's gotten really cold lately and we're debating whether or not to put the central heating on. I object because once it's on it'll be on all through to spring. It's at this time of year that energy prices are put up to take full advantage ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized