View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Looking For a Needle in Not a Haystack

by , 09-18-2021 at 11:22 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title "How Hard Is It To Get Stabbed In The Arm?" but I worried that might cause problems. "A Wild Needle Chase" equally so.
    I got my second vaccination at last and let me tell you it sure was a hoot and a half. Why is it never simple for me?
    But Blue aren't you 30 something shouldn't you be done by now? I most of the 30 somethings I know are done. Yeah well things were a bit slow and I had additional problems when my time came.

My first ...

Updated 09-18-2021 at 11:40 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This Changes Everything And Nothing

by , 09-15-2021 at 10:17 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Sorry to post two days in a row but I can't sit on this. I think I've mostly settled it all in my mind but I still feel off. Kind of betrayed but not really. I feel like I've been lied to but I haven't. I just wasn't told. And in the end it doesn't actually change anything.

My dad called to update us. It looks like some cancer has moved to his bladder and spine but it's alright. Well It's not. No it's fine because it could be worse because it's not effecting the nerves and stuff. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. -part 2 because i don't have a better title-

by , 09-14-2021 at 10:19 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So he was trying to get along.

-CONTINUED FROM PART 1-

I've been trying to knit a tricky blanket (I didn't do a project last month so I want to get one done this month) so I've been staying up later trying to fix mistakes and such (it really is tricky) so 10am for example. About 10:30 we had a call. That's been happening a lot lately. We keep getting calls from numbers based in India claiming to be from an internet service provider (not mine) about problems. The first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ...I Don't Know What I Want

by , 09-14-2021 at 10:18 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Now then where to begin?

I wondered about writing earlier but it's too much effort. Ha.Ha. Effort. You don't know the meaning of the word. I do but I get your point. This month so far and the one before have gotten away from me a bit and to be honest I just couldn't be bothered to clear the way to mu keyboard and then spend 3 hours typing up a rambling entry without an automated spellchecker to post a blog entry in 2-3 parts. But anyway.

I've finally had my eye test ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Goodbye Little Nik

by , 07-31-2021 at 12:33 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    When an entry is too long will I ever trim down my text? Take out pointless side stories? Use shorter words? Clearly not. This annoying rambling is my signature style at this point. If you think reading my stories is annoying then hearing them is worse. At least in text I can try to make a clear point.

And now to the conclusion of our pigeon tail. You see what I did there? Pigeons have tails.

When I got up I put Nik outside. It was safe in the cat box. It's ...

Updated 07-31-2021 at 01:06 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast