View RSS Feed

My Snow Dog

A compilation of the entries featuring my lovely dog Yuki

1. Things Aren't Going Swimmingly

by , 05-10-2012 at 11:26 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It's been raining. A lot. Seeing as I rarely go outside getting wet isn't so much of a problem. I used to like the rain. But like everything, too much is not good. The sky is depressing. Even I am starting to miss the sunshine. I can't see the stars at night either. Also when the dog gets wet we have to dry her. Even if it's not raining the ground is still wet so we have to dry her paws. She doesn't like when I dry her paws, I'm a little too invasive and she tries to bite me. She's just ticklish. ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:19 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. Can You Get Rainbow Piano Themed Scarf?

by , 04-27-2012 at 04:19 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Blue's blogs are too long. She wrote one but she digressed and it got too long that made her a little depressed. So. A shorter, simpler one.

29th March. Blue's birthday. She received 5 birthday cards. She finds it odd. Cards came from; Napoleon's brother, Napoleon's sister in-law (dead brother's widow) , Napoleon, Mum, Mum's friend from work.
    In comparison Napoleon's birthday, 21st March, yielded 3 birthday cards (sent to this address); Napoleon's brother, napoleon's sister ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:20 PM by Bluebiird (I forgot)

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  3. Bone Collector Yuki

by , 04-15-2012 at 08:40 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Last night was pretty normal. I stayed up until between 3-4, watched a little anime but decided not to watch another episode given the time so switched everything off intending to go to bed but ended up sitting downstairs for a while. I heard mum come home with Yuki from the night walk and I thought it would be nice to open the door for her. I didn't think I'd make it in time but she stopped to talk to the dog and so I let them in. Yuki looked a little strange. She had a chop bone in her mouth. ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:20 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  4. The Eye Again

by , 02-19-2012 at 10:40 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah she's going in again tomorrow...or should that be today? She has another operation to undergo. They're just draining out the oil that they put in after the last operation. We still have the cataract to deal with at some point.
    Ah what else can I say?

Oh. The dogs ears are better now. For a dog with pointed ears that allow for air circulation her left ear was terribly waxy. The vet gave us some ear drops that we put in for about a week to loosen it up and then we were supposed ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:22 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  5. The Almost Poisoned Doggy

by , 02-13-2012 at 05:58 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Merry 13th of February one and all. I assume everyone knows what tomorrow is. I'm not big on Valentine's Day myself. I guess it's okay if you want to use it as an excuse to be romantic with your partner or confess to the person you like but why wait for that one day? I read an article a few years ago about this time of year that stated women don't generally like red lingerie and that for Valentine's men tend to buy their partners red lingerie. It stated that most women they asked would have preferred ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:22 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast