View RSS Feed

My Snow Dog

A compilation of the entries featuring my lovely dog Yuki

1. There'll Be No Living With Her After This

by , 07-06-2012 at 03:43 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Yuki's being pampered. She's such a good girl.

Mum took her in yesterday. There were no other animals. I'm told she wanted to chase the vet's cat. When it was time for her to go in mum had to drag her in. We've been wondering about her ears and mouth lately. She was worried Yui might have got grass seeds in her ear the night before and she's been rubbing her face on the carpet a lot lately. We can't see anything there but we think it's just some whiskers growing out.

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:15 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. A Final Twist of the Nail....Knife?

by , 07-05-2012 at 08:46 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Knife. Why did I say nail? (This was actually part of spoken conversation a short while ago)
    So. Get this. The redundancy letter arrived today. Kind of redundant in itself since the HR peon who's been dealing with her called her to confirm it yesterday. She has to sign a form and send it back to receive her redundancy pay. First off. Although addressed to her the letter actually begins with "Dear Neil". I know these things are always done with a template but to get the name wrong ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:15 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  3. No motivation

by , 07-01-2012 at 07:25 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Is it even possible for someone who does nothing all day to do even less than usual? Ah. No motivation. I don't even do the things I normally do which I'll admit aren't much. Usually I'll listen to music or watch catch up tv online at some point in the day. Ah. I can't even do that. Well. I can but it's not as fun. Since my mother is still at home all day every day I wear earphones to be polite. It hurts my ears though. I'm not blaming her. I couldn't. It's just that she's normally only home all ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:16 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  4. Just Let Me Save the Ice Cream

by , 06-17-2012 at 10:25 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Heh. Went shopping today. All was pretty normal. Just as we're almost home we notice a neighbouring street is blocked off by a police van. Interesting......
    Oh. Hang on. Before that.

Last night we were playing Scrabble again. It was quite late, sometime after 11pm or so. We were about half way through the game when we heard a lot of shouting outside. Seems someone was having an argument. Yuki ran to the door because strange voices get her excited. I wanted to see what was going ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:17 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  5. Surprisingly Easier Than Expected

by , 05-14-2012 at 10:04 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    ...so far. The eye operation went ahead as planned. She went in, told the surgeon that she had a tickle in her throat. He said it'd be fine but she had to warn him if she was about to cough so he could stop. She tells me that she didn't cough throughout the operation but started coughing after. They had to stick her with the needle twice because the first one didn't take for some reason. She has a follow up appointment in 2 weeks.

Also, on a similar note I had occasion to speak to ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:18 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast