View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Day 21

by , 12-21-2017 at 08:56 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Merry Winter Solstice.
    Today was a present.
    On the subject of presents I’ve finished wrapping mum’s presents but I still have a ton of decorating to do.
    I saw some birds in the garden today. As I’ve been sleeping in again they’ve been quiet when I’m up. Today I saw something smaller than a great tit. Maybe a little smaller than a blue tit. It was a coal tit. Then I saw its partner. Then I saw both of the blue tits too along with a wood pigeon. I saw two rather round looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 20

by , 12-21-2017 at 01:38 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It’s an elf. I think.
    So I was going to do this earlier but I forgot. It’s now the 21st so there’s only four days to go. Are you panicking yet?
    PANIC!!!!!!!
    My thoughts today have mainly been occupied with a 17 item shopping list. That’s 6 items that made it onto the board in the kitchen (I stuck a little whiteboard to the freezer last year. We mainly use it to note down items we need to get since we’re usually in the kitchen when we realise we want more of an item) about 5 ...

Updated 12-21-2017 at 01:43 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 19

by , 12-20-2017 at 01:24 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    An angel.

I’m getting later and later doing this. I don’t do it during the day in case I don’t feel like writing up the last missed thing which was my little cousin’s birthday. It’s a bit long and I’m still feeling drained from yesterday. So I wait and see what happens in the day so I can write about that if need be.

I’ve been a bit annoyed with myself. I did things yesterday but not today and I only got up an hour later but I went to bed about the same time, maybe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 18 What the Heck is That?

by , 12-19-2017 at 01:12 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well. I think it’s supposed to be a shepherd, since the little piece by piece story behind every door is a slice of this Christmas story and today says “Shepherds were living outside the town, guarding their sheep”. But it has a cute little moustache and a big round nose so it looks more like an otter playing dress up. But I think it’s definitely supposed to be a shepherd. Not sure what he’s holding though. It’s too square to be a sheep.
    I was a shepherd once in the school nativity so I know. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 17

by , 12-18-2017 at 12:36 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    (Alternative title: It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Tree)

It was another big one today. A lovely little reindeer face with long curly antlers. That would look lovely as a little cake topper too.

I am so so happy today. The cards are no longer my problem

I stamped them before bed and left everything and I mean EVERYTHING mum would need to fill out the cards.
    I left the cards on my desk in a neat little pile. I laid out all three ...

Updated 12-18-2017 at 12:42 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized