View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Some Updates

by , 06-27-2016 at 01:36 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title: Some Things I Forgot to Mention
    Alternative alternative title: My Life (Such as it is) Updates

Iím better now by the way. See? Told you Iíd feel better. Or did I? I thought it at least. My mood goes up and down quite a lot but itís not usually for very long.

So. Some little things have occurred since I dedicated an earlier blog entry to them and Iíve finally decided to write them up.

Some minor things first.
    I still have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Proof I am A Narcissist?

by , 06-24-2016 at 01:59 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title: A Depressed Narcissist?

Iím feeling bad right now.
    Iíve been feeling down for a week or so, noticeably at least. Further internet searches, the kind of which I normally do during these times, suggests that I may actually have depression after all. Maybe I do. Maybe I donít.

I wasnít going to write about this whole thing weíve been having, especially since plenty of other people had been voicing their opinion. But Itís relevant to my mood. ...

Updated 06-24-2016 at 02:01 PM by Bluebiird (Sarcasm)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So Still Stalking

by , 05-23-2016 at 05:23 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Yeah. Still semi-stalking my cousin on Facebook. Well, more her sweet baby boy actually but still. Weíve been worried about all of them but particularly the little guy.
    If you read the previous one then youíll know that my cousin had the baby over two weeks overdue and that he had breathing complications. For about a week that was all we knew. Mum called my aunt to find if anything had changed, since the stalking wasnít giving us anything. In fairness if youíre in fear of the life of your ...

Updated 05-23-2016 at 05:25 PM by Bluebiird (Alternative title (In Case You Actually Cared About This Story))

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's Surreal When Your Name Runs Away From You

by , 05-22-2016 at 01:35 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Iím a little bored and tired and putting off going to bed.
    I just googled my name for fun. Havenít done it in a while. Seems Bluebiird has run away from me. I donít really mind.
    Time was that if I looked for it, itíd usually bring me straight here, since itís here that Iím most active with the name. Now itís not even the front page. Like I said. I donít really mind. Itís kind of surreal. It used to be kind of unique. At least with multiple users in multiple places with the same name ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Tiny Fortune For Tiny Things

by , 05-11-2016 at 07:35 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So Iíve gone a little crazy today.
    Yesterday I got a phone call.
    Now. Some context.
    You know that my cousin was expecting a baby in April.
    Well. April came and went.
    So I kind of started semi-stalking my cousin on Facebook, so that I could find out any baby news.
    Seems she was 2 weeks overdue and then some.
    So. Back to the call.
    My aunt called. Just like with my uncle, she thought I was my mum at first greeting.
    Anyway. It finally happened. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized