View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Day 19

by , 12-20-2017 at 01:24 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    An angel.

Iím getting later and later doing this. I donít do it during the day in case I donít feel like writing up the last missed thing which was my little cousinís birthday. Itís a bit long and Iím still feeling drained from yesterday. So I wait and see what happens in the day so I can write about that if need be.

Iíve been a bit annoyed with myself. I did things yesterday but not today and I only got up an hour later but I went to bed about the same time, maybe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 18 What the Heck is That?

by , 12-19-2017 at 01:12 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well. I think itís supposed to be a shepherd, since the little piece by piece story behind every door is a slice of this Christmas story and today says ďShepherds were living outside the town, guarding their sheepĒ. But it has a cute little moustache and a big round nose so it looks more like an otter playing dress up. But I think itís definitely supposed to be a shepherd. Not sure what heís holding though. Itís too square to be a sheep.
    I was a shepherd once in the school nativity so I know. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 17

by , 12-18-2017 at 12:36 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    (Alternative title: Itís Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Tree)

It was another big one today. A lovely little reindeer face with long curly antlers. That would look lovely as a little cake topper too.

I am so so happy today. The cards are no longer my problem

I stamped them before bed and left everything and I mean EVERYTHING mum would need to fill out the cards.
    I left the cards on my desk in a neat little pile. I laid out all three ...

Updated 12-18-2017 at 12:42 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 16 On Day 17

by , 12-17-2017 at 03:31 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A cute little penguin in a scarf.
    So itís about 7am now so itís actually tomorrow but never mind. I have finally finished making all my cards.
    Well sort of. Iíve put them together. Now I just need to stamp a sentiment inside all 17 and then itís definitely all done.

We were supposed to put the tree up today but I wanted to finish my cards first. The last post is the 21st for 1st class post and I rather it not be left that late. If I can finish my cards first then I can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 15

by , 12-16-2017 at 12:18 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A sleigh full of presents and a tree.

I baked some Nutella cookies yesterday. Havenít tasted them fully, just a few crumbs. And today I made chocolate chip cookies but itís nothing special. It was a premade cookie mix.
    What is is is this. Particularly around this time of year you see tv characters and so on who make cookies for friends/family/co-workers and I see that and want to do it too but there are some issues. The main one being that mum doesnít eat sweets as much as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized