View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Troublesome tree

by , 12-10-2006 at 03:24 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah, another Sunday. Another shopping trip. This one was rather rushed though because we decided to get the tree too (We'd have got it yesterday if Tom hadn't turned up).
    Like I said, shopping was rather rushed. Thankfully, no rude women with bottles of wine (See last Sunday's entry) bothered me when I was putting the shopping into categories. Mum mixed them up a bit but I can't blame her. The only way I can pack the shopping perfectly is if there are two of me (One categorizing and one packing).
    Categories
  2. Satadull

by , 12-09-2006 at 08:59 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Satadull, what is it you ask. It's just another dull Saturday. I've been up since about 10:30ish. Tom said he'd be coming here no matter what. I'm beginning to doubt that now. I wouldn’t mind so much but today is the ideal day to get the Christmas tree and we can't go until Tom calls to say he can't make it again. Judging by last week, when he called me at gone 12 to say his dad had the car, I don't think he gets up until 12ish. Which is rather selfish, because he always has a go at me when I'm ...

Updated 09-09-2008 at 10:50 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dolling up

by , 12-08-2006 at 03:38 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    It's mum's office party tonight and she's nicking money from my purse (With my permission, of course ) Oh, she's just found one of her own tenners, but she's still taking two of mine. She'll pay me back tomorrow though with interest of course . I say a fiver at the most for my trouble (It all goes towards my pressie list of names). She's got a pretty, swishy black skirt that's completely elasticized. She's supposed to be there now but I wouldn't let her go until I'd done her hair right ...
    Categories
  4. Now't much to say

by , 12-07-2006 at 01:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    As the title says, not much to say. Thursdays are usually dull. I have four free lessons.
    I was late, of course.
    I didn't really do anything, added a few panels of speech to my "comic" (I add the " "'s because it's a really crummy attempt at drawing, but I'm continuing it anyway to get better at it, to prove to Tom that I can draw just as well as him, with plenty of practice .)
    The only remotely interesting is that I have run into my "woman's problems"
    Categories
  5. Deck the Halls

by , 12-06-2006 at 02:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Today is the day the Christmas decs. go up. Should have been the first, but that doesn't matter, they stay up for longer afterwards . I must say, I never hear mum swear so much unless we're really late for school.

And now, the day's events.
    Late as usual.
    Lessons were dull. Saw some of the film version of 1984 (There are so many things wrong with it and so many things missed out that I wouldn't know where to begin. I plan on trying to do animated versions of classic
    Categories