View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Sunday

by , 12-03-2006 at 07:56 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah. Sunday. A day of doing nothing. Sundays are usually dull for me. I got up at around 11:20am. Would have stayed in bed longer but I was bored. Now we are watching my mother's favorite film "Pirates of the Caribbean" (We being myself and my mother) staring my mother's hero Captain Jack Sparrow. I must say, I'm amazed by the animation of Davy Jones' tentacles. They move when he does and squirm about like live tentacles. I commend the animators.
    We're not supposed to have it yet.
    Categories
  2. Oh joy

by , 12-02-2006 at 06:47 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oh joy (Sarcasm). My "friend" Tom is coming over today. I say "friend" because I'm not really sure what I should call him now. We used to talk a lot, about nothing really, but at least we talked. Now we hardly say anything more than "Hi" (Act like you're pleased to see each other) and "Wasn't that film funny" (Make conversation. any conversation!). It seems that we no longer have anything in common. We don't even go to the same school anymore. I stayed at ...

Updated 09-09-2008 at 10:43 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hello

by , 12-01-2006 at 02:07 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. I've never actually done a blog before so, we'll just see how I go. Doubt I'll update it much; my diary's two months out of date, so we'll just have to see.

I thought today would be rather boring. All of the interesting stuff seemed to happen last month.

The day was quite boring to start with.
    I had toast with cherry jam and one of those chewy, nutty breakfast bar things for breakfast. I don't normally have toast, but I had
    Categories