View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Teen vocab

by , 12-05-2006 at 10:55 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    As the wind howls outside my window; spattering the pane with rain and animating the trees with such a force that I fear for their little, young branches, will snap; I sit in "life skills" and a thought has occurred to me about modern teenage vocabulary. I was happily playing the daily puzzle on Shockwave when my teacher came in and asked if I had completed my UCAS application. I answered with the few vague words such as Yep and no. Upon being asked the same question by my second form ...
    Categories
  2. Common Room Capers

by , 12-04-2006 at 06:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, today started dull but with a little twist. I had toast with honey today, for lack of anything else to have (besides cereal which goes soggy if you let it get too milky ).
    I was late again and was expecting to run into the horrible woman that I have recently nicknamed Ms Oldbat (Because I don't know her name) who said one morning, and I quote "You do know being marked late counts as an unauthorized absence". If they haven't been able to stop me being late for 7 years,
    Categories
  3. Shopping

by , 12-03-2006 at 07:55 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I went shopping with mum at about 1:30ish. I don't usually. But she asked and I decided it would be wise. I'm sick of her buying the same old things for my lunch. Chicken fajitas on Mondays. I used to like them but I've had them so many times they sicken me. She also buys ham. She knows I've gone off of ham. I think that's because I empathized with Tom because he always used to have ham sandwiches and he got so sick of them that he binned them the second he opened his lunchbox.
    So, I accompanied
    Categories
  4. Sunday

by , 12-03-2006 at 07:56 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah. Sunday. A day of doing nothing. Sundays are usually dull for me. I got up at around 11:20am. Would have stayed in bed longer but I was bored. Now we are watching my mother's favorite film "Pirates of the Caribbean" (We being myself and my mother) staring my mother's hero Captain Jack Sparrow. I must say, I'm amazed by the animation of Davy Jones' tentacles. They move when he does and squirm about like live tentacles. I commend the animators.
    We're not supposed to have it yet.
    Categories
  5. Oh joy

by , 12-02-2006 at 06:47 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Oh joy (Sarcasm). My "friend" Tom is coming over today. I say "friend" because I'm not really sure what I should call him now. We used to talk a lot, about nothing really, but at least we talked. Now we hardly say anything more than "Hi" (Act like you're pleased to see each other) and "Wasn't that film funny" (Make conversation. any conversation!). It seems that we no longer have anything in common. We don't even go to the same school anymore. I stayed at ...

Updated 09-09-2008 at 10:43 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized