View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Cosy Christmas

by , 12-25-2006 at 09:02 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    As I sit here in my lovely new fluffy slippers, typing on a new keyboard Dad got me (Though my old one was fine; if a little sticky from a few food spills and faded on certain letters such as the "A", "M" and "N" ) I must take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (Or alternative holiday that you may celebrate at this time).

Today I slept in for about 3-4 hours than I normally do on Christmas day, because Dad and I did our errand yesterday.
    Categories
  2. Early start?

by , 12-24-2006 at 06:28 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah, the joys of getting up early, there are none .

Dad came and woke me up by stabbing me in the face with my stuffed fox (Who fills in for my cat sometimes for reasons I'd rather not mention now) and shining my torch in my eyes.
    Eventually we got to Uncle Timmy's only to find that he wasn't even out of bed .

There are now more presents under the tree than normal for Christmas Eve because Dad normally comes on Christmas Day.
    I finally wrapped
    Categories
  3. Jaws

by , 12-23-2006 at 08:29 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah, Jaws is on. After a day of searching yesterday I was relieved to find the remote control today . But we've lost it again .
    Tom came today. We nearly erupted into a blazing row but I wasn't in the mood to argue, I felt depressed .
    I still have to wrap Dad's present. He's coming at 7:30ish am to take me to Uncle Timmy's. We normally go on Christmas day but dad's decided to have the visit tomorrow instead.
    The fog's clearing now, so Tom probably won't be grounded. You

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:37 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Grounded?

by , 12-22-2006 at 08:28 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well. Today was a whole heap of nothingness again. The only thing about today was that I read the book, called Demon Diaries, that I bought Tom and then wrapped it in one kind of paper with the green spotted bow, then the dragon I bought him in the gold paper with the poinsettia bow before putting them together, wrapping them in my silvery blue wordy Christmas paper with a white bow and glittery stars on it. The look I'm going for is 'Look how much effort I put into wrapping' or alternatively 'Showoff'. ...

Updated 09-10-2008 at 11:36 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Almighty nothingness

by , 12-21-2006 at 07:46 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah, what a day of nothing really. I slept in until I'd slept on both sides for so long that they both hurt.
    I wrapped another present for mum, in a shoe box to disguise the shape .
    Mum got me some slippers for dad (Because I wouldn't know what to get him ).
    Mum and I watched Bruce Almighty. I never got to see the whole film before (We saw half o fit in RE once) and now we're watching serendipity.
    Not much else I can say for today.
    Today's chocolate is a
    Categories