View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Double entry

by , 01-05-2007 at 09:41 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I know, I didn't blog yesterday so this is kind of a double update I suppose. Nothing to say about yesterday except that Tom came back and decided to change out email subject for no reason, even though I hade more to say on it. I got bored and logged off early and only remembered my blog at 12am ish. I decided that so little happened that I could fill it in today. I cooked some of that microwave bacon, let it cool (Because I didn't want melted and then re-cooled butter) and put it in today's sandwiches. ...

Updated 09-10-2008 at 12:01 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First day

by , 01-03-2007 at 08:10 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    First day back at school. What a fun day it's been (Heavy sarcasm).
    Seeing as I had a bit more time I decided to have scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. Mum bought this microwavable bacon that was vacuum sealed. It was actually rather good. The eggs were a bit runny but I didn't mind (For once).
    It turns out that certain items of my clothing weren't dry after all (Under garments, I shall say no more), so I had to wear an old one instead that was a size smaller.
    I got my
    Categories
  3. Blown up?

by , 01-02-2007 at 06:31 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    What would you guys say if I told you that we were nearly blown up?

Well, we weren't (But it got your attention though).
    I'll start from the beginning.
    Just before I went to bed I discovered a strange smell in the hallway and on the landing. It smelt like metal. I told mum (Who was already asleep, this was at 2 in the morning). She dragged herself out of bed to come and investigate. We found that it wasn't in any of the other rooms, just the hallway and the landing.
    Categories
  4. Just one

by , 01-01-2007 at 07:27 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Nothing to say today except for one interesting thing.

We have a family of squirrels living in our garden and they're rather partial to monkey nuts. They're always out in the garden, scurrying around and burying them. A while ago, we found one in the corner of our doormat (The cat liked scratching it every time he came in the front door ) so there is a kind of gap in that corner. A while later the nut was gone. Tonight, as mum was putting out the rubbish, she stepped on another,
    Categories
  5. New Year

by , 12-31-2006 at 10:18 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Happy new year to all and to all a good morning .

After 18 years I have found New Year celebrations to be a bit boring now. I suppose it's because it's just me and mum.
    No 'Happy New Year' emails for me, though I sent one to Tom, out of politeness, though he probably can't be bothered to check his hotmail account while he's there (it's not like he can't).

I did nothing today. I have just two more days of freedom before I'm back at school (Imagine dramatic
    Categories